Littlespace clothing wish lists/links for boys and girls :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome finds, they are literal little kids clothes in adult sizes!, they don't feel like fancy dress and look like actual kids would wear, good job little belle

Be careful with Ali Express. A friend of mine said the site is really sketchy... just a warning. Good lists though, regardless. :3

AdorbzLittleGirl said:
Be careful with Ali Express. A friend of mine said the site is really sketchy... just a warning. Good lists though, regardless. :3

It's not sketchy :) It looks rather odd but that is because it is mainly used as business suppliers not for consumers :) I put thousands of pounds worth of orders through them every day!

- - - Updated - - -

Angelic said:
Awesome finds, they are literal little kids clothes in adult sizes!, they don't feel like fancy dress and look like actual kids would wear, good job little belle

Thank you :3

LittleBelle said:
Thank you for sharing ^_^

He loves dinosaurs, so I wanted to make sure to influence that a lot. <3

I love this! How do I share my wishlist? I had trouble sharing with a friend

It was harder to find plus size things, as it is run in Asia and Asian sizes tend to run smaller (I wear an XL US sizes, but I can wear a 3X to 4X in Asian sizes!)

I did finally find some things, and as soon as money hits my bank account this week, I will be the proud owner of these things

IMG_0057.jpg

So excited!

Hrm... it'd be nice to share shopping lists across sites...

Maybe we should share pinterest boards or sumfin!

I can't find any good mickey themed clothing Like I find in the little boys section, I like walking around there drooling over all the cool stuff I can't fit into. There are adult mickey shirts, but thats about it =/ And even then I don't like the old mickey style.

Thanks, I've been looking for kid style clothes in adult sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back