New Huggies Pull Ups Designs for UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABDLRookie

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Now, this is more a post for the UK ABDL. I remember when Cars 2 was released in the UK, Huggies managed to get some new designs out for the release of it. As Cars 3 has been announced, do you guys think we will finally get different and new Pull-Ups designs? I know that in other regions of the world such as the US, they have a bunch of unique and fun designs such as the Lion Guard, Jake and the Neverland Pirates and many more, the UK only have relatively old cars designs and Disney Princesses. I also believe that we have smaller sizes, as we go from S-L (Small to Large) as opposed to 2t-3t up to 4t-5t. I really want new designs as it's getting boring having the same designs all the time and not being able to have them 'updated' just because the UK is less significant and has a smaller intended audience. What do you fellow UK ABDLs think? I know that I should most likely invest in 'proper ABDL' diapers such as ABU and Bambino but unfortunately I live with my parents, there aren't really many ABDL stores online or outside, and I can't really afford them to be honest. I get around £5 a week as pocket money and sometimes with that money I usually buy Pull-Ups. My parents don't know I'm an ABDL yet and I wear Pull-Ups when my parents have gone out for a while. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back