Status
Not open for further replies.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So, I need to order a new case a diapers in the next week or so. My question is... Do the LittlePawz currently available still have the defect tapes or are the new ones in stock? I got lucky with my last case and only got 1 bag with bad tapes and was hoping that by the time I order my next case that they will be the new, improved tapes.

I would contact ABU directly. They respond quickly and would be happy to let you know.

Currently cushies and SDK are the onlt two listed as case options under "tape the tapes" so I assume they are out of LP with tape issues. Just order from the products listed below the "tape the tapes" listing and you should be fine.

and btw, "ABU Will be Closed on May 29th for Memorial Day. Orders placed on or before May 29th will ship out may 30th."

gnd567 said:
So, I need to order a new case a diapers in the next week or so. My question is... Do the LittlePawz currently available still have the defect tapes or are the new ones in stock? I got lucky with my last case and only got 1 bag with bad tapes and was hoping that by the time I order my next case that they will be the new, improved tapes.

Howdy! Casey here!

If it's not in the "Tape the Tapes" area, they are the new and wonderful tapes :)

We have LittlePawz in stock with the new tapes!

-Casey, ABU.

klo555 said:
Howdy! Casey here!

If it's not in the "Tape the Tapes" area, they are the new and wonderful tapes :)

We have LittlePawz in stock with the new tapes!
Thanks! I will be getting some next week.

-Casey, ABU.
Great! I will be ordering some more next week. Thanks!

I got an email!

"We are working to switch all of our brands over to the new ABU TapeLock tapes. Diapers currently for sale that have the new tapes are:
ABU PreSchool Plastic (M/L)
ABU PreSchool Cloth Backed (M/L)
ABU LittlePawz (M/L)
ABU Simple (M)
ABU Space (M)
ABU Cushies (M)
ABU Super Dry Kids (M)"

I just ordered two samples of ABU's and according to this list, the ones I'm getting will have the old tapes. :c I probably won't have much to complain about though since these are my first adult diapers. Regardless, I'm so excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back