A diapet lover. Out of the box

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I feel like I am tired of hiding and. Be like. The gays where nobody shames you. But how? Being a diaper lover and. Every one is like no big deal.

i never hide my lifestyle

Sent from my SM-P555Y using Tapatalk

They're always going to shame us if exposed. That's why we need to become mentally strong enough to deflect the haters. And sometimes the worst hater of all is yourself! We have these fears because they are innate survival mechanisms to protect us. But if the fear is becoming too great, you'll naturally want to start a purge cycle, right? Better safe than sorry approach? How long do you think that'll last? How long until your inner feelings turn to frustration and anxiety?

This whole thing of personal acceptance is hard, but what choice do we have? You obviously don't want to live in fear all the time. I felt the same way. I felt like outing myself to the world, drawing back to withstand the public distain and ridicule, and then finally living with the secret out.

Hey look. This is really just about what underwear you prefer and find more comfortable. It's your business and your business to share only.

How?

By doing it every day regardless of fear and being yourself. To hell with what others might think.

Thank you honeycombs. I know my family. Would never allow me to wear around the house. Even cover by shorts. I guess if I can be around. The right people.

- - - Updated - - -

So how do i work on self acception

There is no Shane in this I wear diapers because I have to for nite nite. And during the day too. These nothing with it and me have me a play pen pal now too.

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

so how do I get rid of this shame Iamando other then wearing a diaper every dinner hour and going to the car after work?

There shame I sometimes. Just wear s onesie over my diapers

No shame

I just wear baggy pants with underwear over it and my shirt with arpon on it. there is no way I can work in that thick diaper

It all preference. There all. Kinds of ways to wear diapers doesn't bother me. At all . I mean I have had diapers stick out of my pants at times. If some else notices that there problem not mine. I ve even worn plastic pants over my diapers it all good

wow you got thick skin. I care about everything I do , say or make mistakes that people can see. I have wore diapers in the past week and nobody says anything I just think somehow they are going make jokes tell the boss hey makena43 is wearing diapers you better fire him next what does honeycombs means by going into the purge cycle thank you

The purge cycle is when you stop doing it out of fear and then it becomes foreign and weird all over again. You try to get it out of your life. But it's part of your unique expression and it cannot be changed. It's part of who you are. If you just continue living your life as you, those weird feelings wont get a chance to come back and eventually, it WILL be normal. I'm getting to the point where I feel weird if I'm only wearing regular underwear. That's progress! Yay me!

oh so I go into the purge cycle when I don't wear diapers and you mind goes back to thinking wearing diapers is wrong but you get out of the purge cycle by training your mind by wearing the diapers to make your mind to think its okay so bottom line is keep training its going to take time and I agree you cant stop being a diapers lover by getting rid of all your diapers and stop doing it and live your life and have a grilfriend

makena43 said:
wow you got thick skin. I care about everything I do , say or make mistakes that people can see. I have wore diapers in the past week and nobody says anything I just think somehow they are going make jokes tell the boss hey makena43 is wearing diapers you better fire him next what does honeycombs means by going into the purge cycle thank you

This is the part you need to work on, not the diapers themselves. You need to find a way to stop worrying about what others might or might not think of you. You are literally afraid of the fear that could be. Afraid of fear itself.

As I mentioned before, one possible way to achieve this is to do something you like or want to do, kr are scared to do, even when someone else says no. As long as it isn't illegal or immoral, keep doing it. Once you realise there is no serious or actual repercussions from it, then your confidence levels will automatically rise.

I don't have a thick skin myself, like, AT ALL. I'm super sensitive to the tiniest criticism or comment. Because I tend to play words over and over in my head, for days sometimes, until I finally stop thinking about it. One thing occurred to me. Are you on any medications for depression or anxiety? You might see if there is something you could take to help yourself remain calm. I'm not advocating this as the answer, but it may help. I know with my medication, I become super chill and comments just roll off my back. I call it "F*ck this sh*t O-Clock" because I don't care. When I'm calm, the fact that I'm wearing offers serenity and comfort. So you could say my medication and diapers compliment each other.

I am the same the only drug I take is stuff for uti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back