• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hewwo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittle

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
From the Midwest! Excited to stumble upon a forum for little sand ABDLs like myself :)

Wittle said:
From the Midwest! Excited to stumble upon a forum for little sand ABDLs like myself :)

Hello and welcome to the site. I lived for nine years in Ohio, sort of the Midwest. Now I live in Virginia where the weather is a lot warmer and there's very little snow.

Hello Wittle,
welcome to the group. apart from the obvious interest in all things little, do you have any other interests or hobbies? Are you working or still studying and are you in a relationship and if so does your partner know? The more information you give, gives other members a chance to see what they have in common with you. If you need ideas then look at the ADISC intro, rules and tips notes (link at the top of the page). Other than that look through the Forums and I'm sure you'll find something of interest and start posting. I'm not sure if it still exists but there was a way of proving your age by providing a photograph with certain information attached, this option opens up a lot of the forums that otherwise may not allow you to start a fresh topic, (Can a Mod please confirm that).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back