ABDL Merch

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMax2000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Where is the nearest ABDL place I can find? I live in Missouri so I was wanting to know. Any help that would be great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Is there a particular reason that you're looking into going to a store, and an ABDL store at that? If you just want stuff, online order is probably your best bet. You can rent a P.O. box or get delivery to your nearest Post Office or UPS store for deliveries and go get them there if you're worried about something being delivered to your home or office. If you want the experience of shopping in a store, you might try googling medical supply stores near you. They won't have ABDL diapers, but they'll have more quality brands than what you find at your local supermarket. But if there's something more specific you're really looking for that only a brick and mortar ABDL store can achieve, you may have a long commute ahead of you.

ArchieRoni said:
Is there a particular reason that you're looking into going to a store, and an ABDL store at that? If you just want stuff, online order is probably your best bet. You can rent a P.O. box or get delivery to your nearest Post Office or UPS store for deliveries and go get them there if you're worried about something being delivered to your home or office. If you want the experience of shopping in a store, you might try googling medical supply stores near you. They won't have ABDL diapers, but they'll have more quality brands than what you find at your local supermarket. But if there's something more specific you're really looking for that only a brick and mortar ABDL store can achieve, you may have a long commute ahead of you.
Reason why I was asking is because they may work nights and then may not so I have to wait to see what day. I'd rather get my stuff here and now. But I agree with both of you, online is my best bet. Thank you though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'm at a pobox my self sometimes eBay will not ship to pobox but we have no mail delivery here has to go to pobox.
My post office is open 24 hours so pickup is mostly​ not a problematic.

In light of their opening a warehouse near Baltimore, I suggested ABU open a third warehouse somewhere in Columbus. We have lotsa space for logistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back