What's your favorite part of being a little/AB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdorbzLittleGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I'm curious! I love just being a little. It makes me feel really happy. When I'm in little mode (which is 95% of the time lol), I tend to be really hyper and adorable about everything. XD I also love the fact that I can snuggle with my blankey at home and not have anyone tell me it's a bad thing (my parents don't know and think it's a disability thing).

What about you guys? :3

I've made really great friends, because I'm a little and I've experienced some awesome things. It's opened up traveling for me, which I've always wanted to do and it's like a dream being able to. I love the security and feeling I get when I'm in little space - the reprieve from super boring adulty stuff is nice. And the clothes are the cutest! I've learned to sew cute outfits and I get to show them off - the attention doesn't hurt either. All in all, it's a great community at times.

I love being cared for and snuggling with my daddy. I also love playing with toys and coloring with crayons. It makes all the stress so away.

PamperedGoddess said:
I love being cared for and snuggling with my daddy. I also love playing with toys and coloring with crayons. It makes all the stress so away.

I like coloring too. I'm always buying coloring books at the dollar store or Walmart. Most of them are cartoon ones. I like the big fat ones because they can last a lot longer and have bigger pictures. Coloring is a great stress-reliever. I totally agree there. That's another thing I like about being a little.

I loved being bathed by my "mommy" then changed into a new diaper and plastic pants and given a bottle while mommy has me sit on her lap.

just felling happy and relax its like my adult life is put on hold for w while

I favorite part of being a little is that I do not have to be big. I can let my big cares go, at least for a while.

Moonshot said:
I favorite part of being a little is that I do not have to be big. I can let my big cares go, at least for a while.

pretty much this right here.^^

I enjoy wearing diapers, sleeping in my onesie with a pacifier in my mouth. And most recently, collecting plushies. I will occasionally drink from my bottle, but not too often as I need bigger nipples for it.

The playing with toys and hugging and cuddling sofy plush toy animals.
That works for me to regress and be "Little" again.

I've been trying to think my favourite bit of being a Little.

I think the fat I can be my self.

Just love being Little. It who and what I am. It great.

Being safe. I'm in my own little world and nothing is wrong. I am not being hurt, nobody is sick, there are no worries. Just me in my own little safe zone.

Being able to snuggle with my bear and blankie and watch kids movies is the best part... just enjoying being as unbig as possible.

Diapered, wet and with paci inside. That's the best.

For me, at first, it is hard to tell... How do I even begin to decide X_X:
I like being dressed as and role-playing as a 2-year old, but in a more symbiotic way than most others. I like to be with a partner who is also in their little space and be both the mommy/daddy and the baby at the same time. Once I finish my time in my 'little' world I can spend up to 3 days at a time without having to do it again, however I usually do it as much as I can in order to recharge my adult-self from the constant abuse I have to deal with in the life of a college student. Although I usually spend time in my little space alone, I long for companionship or a spouse that has the same desire.

Overall, I guess, I would be tied at fully regressing (mind and clothing) and the renewal and recharge I get from the experience.

even though it's not, to me it feels like a second chance at life. I had a lot bad things happen early in life, so it's nice being able to mentally regress to a point where none of it happened, or at least before it did. But then one gets to thinking about the would've/could've/should've beens, and that's when little time is done for me, and a good stiff drink for adulting is poured

Curling up with my huge fox plush.

love been diapered and not thinking about adult stuff :paci:

I think that I just like feeling safe and feeling the way I probably felt in some of my baby and toddler pictures.

For years, I would have said that having my pants changed was the best part of being 'little.' And I've had 15 different women change me as an adult, so I got to experience that a lot.

Now, however, I think my favorite aspect of baby play is being fed a bottle. Holding and drinking from a bottle by myself doesn't do much for me, but when my nanny is cuddling me in her lap, watching me and holding the bottle, that's really blissful. If she strokes my cheek or fusses with my hair with her free hand, I can close my eyes, nurse on the bottle and almost go to sleep.

I can't think of too many big baby experiences that will top that. I like bath time, too, and being diapered and dressed, but being 'bottled' is terrifically relaxing for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back