What's your favorite part of being a little/AB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just being cute :3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It can make me feel relaxed, or more comfortable, like diapers are way more comfortable than underpants plus they're practical too. I love to cuddle my stuffies and snuggle with my blanket. I also occasionally use my custom Sesame Street pacifier. It just makes me feel tingly inside I guess and you can just forget about the world sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The confidence boost. ABDL sites were the literal first time I'd ever seen anything positive about still being in diapers at my age as a kid. And rediscovering "little" habits like pacifier usage and thumb sucking have been very therapeutic with helping me cope with things over the years.

Diapers, plastic pants, toys. They help relive stress from me being on the autism spectrum. I also like the feel and utility of diapers.
Pretty basic.

So many things but mainly having to play on a full diaper is heaven plus I get to forget I have bills and all that adult things. :/

What everyone here just said.

I love to snuggle in my Tranquality plastic diaper and suck my finger and run my satin ends on my blanket

Honestly, for me it's letting go of control and the stress that comes with it from the daily life. It's a nice balance.

For me it's, being in a nappy with a pacifier and just relaxing and being happy, letting the worries and responsibilities of being an adult (which generally suck) disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back