Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite part of being a little/AB?

Default What's your favorite part of being a little/AB?

I'm curious! I love just being a little. It makes me feel really happy. When I'm in little mode (which is 95% of the time lol), I tend to be really hyper and adorable about everything. XD I also love the fact that I can snuggle with my blankey at home and not have anyone tell me it's a bad thing (my parents don't know and think it's a disability thing).

What about you guys? :3

I've made really great friends, because I'm a little and I've experienced some awesome things. It's opened up traveling for me, which I've always wanted to do and it's like a dream being able to. I love the security and feeling I get when I'm in little space - the reprieve from super boring adulty stuff is nice. And the clothes are the cutest! I've learned to sew cute outfits and I get to show them off - the attention doesn't hurt either. All in all, it's a great community at times.

I love being cared for and snuggling with my daddy. I also love playing with toys and coloring with crayons. It makes all the stress so away.

Quote Originally Posted by PamperedGoddess View Post
    I love being cared for and snuggling with my daddy. I also love playing with toys and coloring with crayons. It makes all the stress so away.
    I like coloring too. I'm always buying coloring books at the dollar store or Walmart. Most of them are cartoon ones. I like the big fat ones because they can last a lot longer and have bigger pictures. Coloring is a great stress-reliever. I totally agree there. That's another thing I like about being a little.

I loved being bathed by my "mommy" then changed into a new diaper and plastic pants and given a bottle while mommy has me sit on her lap.

just felling happy and relax its like my adult life is put on hold for w while

I favorite part of being a little is that I do not have to be big. I can let my big cares go, at least for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonshot View Post
    I favorite part of being a little is that I do not have to be big. I can let my big cares go, at least for a while.

pretty much this right here.^^

I enjoy wearing diapers, sleeping in my onesie with a pacifier in my mouth. And most recently, collecting plushies. I will occasionally drink from my bottle, but not too often as I need bigger nipples for it.

The playing with toys and hugging and cuddling sofy plush toy animals.
    That works for me to regress and be "Little" again.