• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Hi! I'm a little business

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBabyBearBoutique

Rep for The Baby Bear Boutique
Company Rep
Role
  1. Little
Hi Guys,

I've been a little for around 3 years or so and have mostly lurked around reddit and instagram but finally decided to join here. (I tend to be boring and answer any general product questions people have but I'm coming out of my shell).
So a bit about me, I'm a pharmacy student by day, baby entrepreneur by night xD I love to sketch and design but have always had a bit of a business head so took the next logical step around a year ago and started my own business mostly selling pacis but now onesies with fun prints! I'm hoping to really push the envelope creatively. I love LOVE art galleries and science museums, especially the ones you can touch and interact with. What else? I won a young entrepreneur prize recently so that was awesome. I also am an avid gamer and love things from munchkin the card game to Overwatch and paragon.

Well, I hope that wasn't too boring!

Thankies
-Simi

Your username is really cute! When I first saw it, I thought of the Build a Bear Workshop. :3 Welcome to the forums btw! You'll love it here because there's a lot of really nice people here! ^w^

AdorbzLittleGirl said:
Your username is really cute! When I first saw it, I thought of the Build a Bear Workshop. :3 Welcome to the forums btw! You'll love it here because there's a lot of really nice people here! ^w^

Hehe, thank you! I know it's a mouthful xD Everyone seems really nice already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back