What's your occupation? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdorbzLittleGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Mine is currently disabled and on SSI. XC

What's yours? ^w^ Are you a student? Do you have a job? Do you like what you do? I'm really curious to know what some of you guys do!

AdorbzLittleGirl said:
Mine is currently disabled and on SSI. XC

What's yours? ^w^ Are you a student? Do you have a job? Do you like what you do? I'm really curious to know what some of you guys do!

I'm a student, I do want to start a internet company one day :)

LittleJess said:
I'm a student, I do want to start a internet company one day :)

Ohhhh. That sounds really interesting! Good luck. :3

I work as a live in cook

Farmer. Rice, Soybeans and Corn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perpetually unemployed autistic.

Computer Scientist. Basically I write C code for a living. While I appreciate the intellectual challenges involved, in a larger sense my job is the soul-sucking type and I'm looking for something more meaningful.

Best description now would be "professional jack-of-all-trades." I was software engineer and manager for many years at a large software company, and recently took a job at a five-person company doing software, electronics, mechanical, web design, marketing, sales, and a wide range of activities that might be called "laboratory science." It's basically all of my hobbies rolled into one, which is great. On the other hand, the company is financially fragile, so that's a little stressful. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Actually, let me change my occupation...

I'm a self-educated writer. I may not be a professional author, but I still consider it an occupation because I spend a lot of time doing it during the day. There are times when I'll work "overtime" on my stories, too. XD

AdorbzLittleGirl said:
Actually, let me change my occupation...

I'm a self-educated writer. I may not be a professional author, but I still consider it an occupation because I spend a lot of time doing it during the day. There are times when I'll work "overtime" on my stories, too. XD

Oh I love writing! What kind of stuff do you write? Mine is mostly fanfiction because I'm a giant nerd xD

I am a pharmacy student and ABDL business owner ^-^

TheBabyBearBoutique said:
Oh I love writing! What kind of stuff do you write? Mine is mostly fanfiction because I'm a giant nerd xD

I am a pharmacy student and ABDL business owner ^-^

I like to write what I call disability fiction. I'm really attracted to things like Autism and ADHD (which I have) and some mental health stuff as well. I posted my story in the stories section if you are interested in reading anything by me. :3

I'd say I'm a gamer, but I do a whole lot of lately. Mostly, because I play Pokemon constantly and need breaks from it. :p

AdorbzLittleGirl said:
I like to write what I call disability fiction. I'm really attracted to things like Autism and ADHD (which I have) and some mental health stuff as well. I posted my story in the stories section if you are interested in reading anything by me. :3

I'd say I'm a gamer, but I do a whole lot of lately. Mostly, because I play Pokemon constantly and need breaks from it. :p

I like writing about mental health too as it helps me process things, I will definitely go check them out!
Me too! I play way too much overwatch and paragon :/ my Daddy had to put on the parental controls -grumbles-

Disabled on SSI with a myriad of mental issues. I have a little non-ABDL related Etsy store that gives me funds every now and then.

Tommycombs said:
Disabled on SSI with a myriad of mental issues. I have a little non-ABDL related Etsy store that gives me funds every now and then.

I know that feeling. :/ It's good that you have a back up plan though!

I am retired.

I just graduated college(!) and I'm about to start a job as an international student liaison at a high school

If you like mental illness stories, check out my story, "Coffee Stop" on this site.

I'm a professional musician and have worked all my life as a church musician. I also used to play keyboard in a very good rock band.

Full-time student, part-time daydreamer. Though sometimes I feel as if it is the other way around.

Semi-professional musician.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back