What's your occupation? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThePoeticSkunk said:
I'm a disabled schizophrenic on SSDI. But I'm interested in Locksmithing so we'll see.
I am an incredible locksmith as a Firefighter I learned not to let the door or the lock stop me .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I am currently a Merchandising Execution Associate contracted under the Home Depot. I work for vendors and ensure that their product is being properly merchandised at the store as well as execute large projects and events for the store.

I work in an office as a Business Manager, I've decided that it's too grown up for me and I want to do something else, just not sure what yet!

Felix said:
I am currently a Merchandising Execution Associate contracted under the Home Depot. I work for vendors and ensure that their product is being properly merchandised at the store as well as execute large projects and events for the store.

What ever did the merchandise do to you, that makes you want to execute it? Oh, and could you help me find some other item?

Tetra said:
I am an incredible locksmith as a Firefighter I learned not to let the door or the lock stop me .

Hell, I was a firefighter but my locksmithing was limited to what I could do with a K-tool and a halligan bar.

I’m a machanic and a crew chief for a multi division team. I’m in charge of the dirt modified and late model division. I also build my own chassis’s. Before going back into racing I was a self employed diesel mechanic and former heavy diesel mechanic in the 513 operating engineers.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m a volenteer ff 7 years in now.

I'm a housekeeper and a writer. I used to have a column on gaming in a local site.

I have seen some things in the housekeeping biz. o_o

willnotwill said:
Hell, I was a firefighter but my locksmithing was limited to what I could do with a K-tool and a halligan bar.

When you can't go through the lock/door, go through the wall next to it.

I'm a senior planner/buyer...I schedule manufacturing operations and order the raw materials to support said schedule.

I work a Bottle Return-It depot/Grounds keeper at a local shipping company.

Secretlife said:
I’m a machanic and a crew chief for a multi division team. I’m in charge of the dirt modified and late model division. I also build my own chassis’s. Before going back into racing I was a self employed diesel mechanic and former heavy diesel mechanic in the 513 operating engineers.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m a volenteer ff 7 years in now.
Back in '91 Daytona beach fire had just comoleted a new beach rescue truck ,itsvwas fabricated and built in house by an officer and some of the FF, who was crew chief and support for a NASCAR TEAM , never in my life had I gone up the beach at 90 mph in 2 nd gear , that truck was a beast , it had a Fedreal signal Aerodynic rack mounted on the front bumper that was about eye level for beach goers , it was incredible what a couple of guys with a "particular set of skills" could do to make purpose built apparatus That could haul ass!

Slomo said:
What ever did the merchandise do to you, that makes you want to execute it? Oh, and could you help me find some other item?

The merchandise needs to be punished... oh, and no, I have no idea where that one thing is in the store.

That would be great ABDL job "pimping " the diaper isle , screw the Charmin I want some diaper action. I managed an electronics store for awhile and the companies insistence on changing the plan-o-gram costantly was annoying .

Microwave operator at a resteraunt.

import/export broker in a previous life. Now, I paint abstracts for money.

I am a private tutor.

I also work in the proofreading, editing and translation sector

But most importantly, like it says on the detailed profile thingy, I am a Marine Psychologist. No, I don't mean that I counsel troops I study nervous wrecks.

117680484848820110725-22047-6t8awk.gif

Last edited:
I work in IT. Keeping a bunch of servers and workstations going every day.

I am also currently a student (decided to finally start on a degree after many years out of school).

Facility maintenance, which boils down to fixing whatever got broken this time.

Not to mention I'm starting my own lawn care business(why does good equipment have to cost so much).

Software developer (employed). We do content management (CMS) and intranets.

This allows me some days of working from home, with the additional benefit of programming while being padded :)

im a student for engineering and work at a home improvement werehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back