• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings! (Welcome back?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryBaker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey, everyone!

My name is Jerry Baker (pseudonym of course!), and I am about 90% DL and 10% AB with some CG sprinkled in there. I've known about this side of me since 2009 when I was eleven years old. Two years later, I first discovered ADISC. I was a lurker for awhile, but I eventually made an account, having met the original age requirement of thirteen. This was right before the situation requiring users to be eighteen, and my account was suspended until I came of age. Since I don't have the faintest idea what that username or email associated with it was, I am starting anew.

It has been quite a long time since then, and much has changed. I am currently a rising sophomore at my university where I study aerospace engineering. When I'm not being a complete nerd studying for exams procrastinating, I like to play video games on my custom PC. I follow the tech industry closely and always get excited by every latest and fastest cutting edge gadget that comes out.
I have lots of crazy projects in my head that I've wanted to do for years, like sending a weather balloon to the edge of space, blacksmithing, or raising honey bees. Most of which have never come to fruition, usually due to lack of budget, time, and/or motivation.

I like to explore all things urban, abandoned, and subterranean, like abandoned buildings and structures, storm drains, and caves. I really love the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Iron Man is the best). Elon Musk is my Lord and Savior. I like sci-fi movies and books with real science. Last Week Tonight with John Oliver is a fantastic show. I love a good wine. I have a dog. I prefer pie to cake. I have friends in very far away places. And Bob is actually is my uncle.

I am super excited to get back into this community. I never really got a chance to interact with others on here or in the AB/DL community in general, so I am looking forward to talking to everyone and making lots of friends. Also, there is a lot to learn from some of the older members here, and it will be great to see what they can teach this wee lad. Feel free to ask as many questions as you like!

See ya 'round,
Jerry

Oh, a Marvel fan. :D I'm part of Loki's army and absolutely adore him! <3 Welcome back to the forums. :3

Hi Jerry,
welcome to the group, I'm glad you decided to come back to us and a good introduction as well. I too am a bit of a techie and custom build my own pc's. I'm currently saving up for the latest AMD Razen CPU but at over £500 it will take me a while and then of course it will be a new motherboard etc, you know how it goes. may i ask what CG is, it's not something i have come across before.
I'm sure you will find lots to take part in so all i can really say is look through the forums, find some you like and jump in.

PCBaby said:
I'm currently saving up for the latest AMD Razen CPU but at over £500 it will take me a while and then of course it will be a new motherboard etc, you know how it goes.
Oh yes of course haha. I'm already saving up for a replacement system for after I graduate university. By then I'll need a new pretty much everything. Might even liquid cool it!

PCBaby said:
may i ask what CG is, it's not something i have come across before.
CG/L just the gender-neutral form of DD/LG. I've never gotten a chance to have a relationship like that, but I have always wanted to try it.

Thanks Jerry for the info,
my current amd pcu is water cooled and i'm just about to upgrade my gpu to an 8gb radeon rx 480, but the next will be a much better card and also watercooled, but that again will mean a bigger case and there aren't that many out there i like, we should really carry on the pc talk in the off topic forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back