sorting diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

etjulprou

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'd like to make a thread . sorting diapers by what you need to help others to buy the right diapers . so there is 4 categories of absorbency . Light absorbency ( 0-1500 ML ) , medium ( 1500-2500 ml ) , large ( 2500-3500 ) crazy absorbency ( 3500 ml and up ) . also closure . 3 types : 2 tapes , 4 tapes , elastic waist and so on for the rest . so I want help from you to sort all diapers on market or at least the most we can .

etjulprou said:
I'd like to make a thread . sorting diapers by what you need to help others to buy the right diapers . so there is 4 categories of absorbency . Light absorbency ( 0-1500 ML ) , medium ( 1500-2500 ml ) , large ( 2500-3500 ) crazy absorbency ( 3500 ml and up ) . also closure . 3 types : 2 tapes , 4 tapes , elastic waist and so on for the rest . so I want help from you to sort all diapers on market or at least the most we can .

Well, that could help get people started. Unfortunately everybody has a different body shape, so one diaper rated for 4000ml might consistently leak for them at less than half that. While another one rated at 2500ml would reach capacity before ever leaking, maybe even more.

See, that's the problem with lab tested capacity ratings, they are never going to be right for even the majority.

There's also the problem with fit. A LOT of people don't know how to get a proper fit, let alone tape one on very well in the first place (no offense to anyone). So while it "should" work for them, that may not be the case just because of user error.

Your idea has come up before though, and it would be nice for any newbies. I have seen attempts at lists like this before too. Unfortunately they are only based on one or two people's findings, or otherwise too many others who don't fit the same mold.

More still, diapers themselves are changing all the time. Some get better, others are cheapend up, and more still go through just one bad batch from manufacturing. Before you know it, you can't even keep up with updating the list and it becomes irrelivent.

Sorry if I'm bursting your bubble, just keep in mind it will be a full time job keeping a list like this together. Not to mention you'll always be having to use different diapers. Many of which you'll find to not live up to their hype. Not to mention the cost of all those diapers too.

I'll be thrilled to discuss in private with you , you seem to be very experienced with it , only a few months ago that I discovered I'm a Diaper lover .

etjulprou said:
I'll be thrilled to discuss in private with you , you seem to be very experienced with it , only a few months ago that I discovered I'm a Diaper lover .

PM me any time. I'm also an open book and have no problem answering any qustions you have openly here too.

I have been a DL for about 38-ish years (40 now, and my first memory is wanti g diapers) and about 22 years ago I also became incontinent. So yeah, kind of experienced with it all (though enought to know I'm no wise man). I'd love to help out and answer any questions you might have. Ask away here or PM me if you'd rather keep it private for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back