One day at a time
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Sir Roger Moore has passed away at 89
He will be missed .
My favorite movie was live and let die

Very sad news. And I feel like the Grim Reaper because I think this is the fourth celebrity death that I predicted this year.

This is so sad. Live and Let Die was my favorite of his followed by Man With The Golden Gun. Boat chases and Car chases, what else could you ask for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes RIP he was one of the best bonds.

roger moore and sean connery both of them greats as James Bond.

Starrunner said:
My favourite was "The Spy Who Loved Me"

[video=youtube_share;Wy-c8aAntWA]https://youtu.be/Wy-c8aAntWA[/video]

I Googled Chopin's greatest Nocturne and this came up. Chopin's Nocturne in D flat Major was used in the James Bond movie, The Spy Who Loved me". I had a feeling the D flat major would be on some people's greatest Chopin Nocturne piece because I'm learning it. Anyway, I always enjoyed Sir Roger Moore as James Bond. Now I'd like to see some of those movies once again.

Tommycombs said:
Very sad news. And I feel like the Grim Reaper because I think this is the fourth celebrity death that I predicted this year.

Please stop predicting celebrity deaths. ((if you are the grim reaper))

dollifyme said:
Please stop predicting celebrity deaths. ((if you are the grim reaper))

Geez, tell me about it! I'm already responsible for Mary Tyler Moore, Don Rickles, and John Hurt.

Tommycombs said:
Geez, tell me about it! I'm already responsible for Mary Tyler Moore, Don Rickles, and John Hurt.

def need to hush then on what your predictions are... However! If you set up a betting pool of which celeb is going to die next you will always win.

I sort of predicted John Hurt. Last year I realized the entire cast of Alien was still alive. Tom Skerritt is in his eighties, Harry Dean Stanton is close to ninty, Ian Holm is probably in his eighties, John Hurt was in his late seventies. Yeah, I should stop taking guesses.

Dick Van Dyke ,Jerry Louis , are getting up there most of those I grew up with in the 60's-70's are dropping like flys.

What a wonderful life he must have had. RIP

I predicted one action and one dialogue today in the final episode of Designated Survivor. We DVR'd it. When the girl FBI agent shoved the bad guy out a window and he fell down, I said to my wife he would impale himself on rebar, and he did.

At the end when the president asks the ex president if he would be the Designated Survivor, he says I always that that being asked to be the designated survivor was a insult. I then said, "Not anymore," and then they both said, "Not anymore." They probably were obvious conclusions, but they were my only comments and they were both correct. Stuff like that just comes to me. I keep thinking Donald Trump will be assassinated on one of his golf trips. Fore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back