• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Peekaboo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pumpkinpatch

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi everybody!

I joined this site a few months ago but hadn't used it, so I'm back with an introduction.

I am a very shy individual with an ambitious personality. My goal in life is to fully love myself and have a full fledged writing career that I can stand back and be proud of.

I came to this site to find like minded people whom I can develop possible friendships with if needed. I also feel quite alone in my everyday life, what with not knowing ABDLs left, right and center. I am a little and an ABDL, I wear diapers and hope to one day, have a complete nursery to call my own, along with a caregiver whom will want to live the ABDL life with and alongside me.

I keep myself occupied mainly with writing, either my novel or for my blog, and am an animal activist. I am more than those things, as I continue to grow and develop myself into the person I want to be.

I am just hoping to meet and talk with people whom understand me, and find a place where I am understood.

Thanks for reading,

-pumpkinpatch

Hello and welcome to the site, again. I've enjoyed writing and have a novel self published to Kindle. I also have several short stories on this site. Now I spend most of my free time learning Chopin piano pieces as I bought a Yamaha Avant Grand almost a year ago.

What kind of stories do you enjoy writing? I'm definitely into the scary/horror genre, or down right silly, like "The Training of Stanley Kaminski" which is on this site.

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you find the site valuable and are able to connect with other users on the website. You might find some groups on the website where you can connect with others in your geographical region or find groups that involve interests you also share.

dogboy said:
Hello and welcome to the site, again. I've enjoyed writing and have a novel self published to Kindle. I also have several short stories on this site. Now I spend most of my free time learning Chopin piano pieces as I bought a Yamaha Avant Grand almost a year ago.

What kind of stories do you enjoy writing? I'm definitely into the scary/horror genre, or down right silly, like "The Training of Stanley Kaminski" which is on this site.

That's awesome! I'm currently writing what I consider a psychological analysis novel, if that makes sense. I don't want to put the content here as to not be located by fans when I publish. Private life, you know.

pumpkinpatch said:
That's awesome! I'm currently writing what I consider a psychological analysis novel, if that makes sense. I don't want to put the content here as to not be located by fans when I publish. Private life, you know.

I've done the same regarding my novel. Yeah, it pays to be careful. I posted a story to this site titled, "Coffee Stop" and you can read it in our story forum. Just type the title into the query bar. It's about a guy who has to see a psychiatrist and relate to him why he's was locked up in a mental institution. Part of it was based on myself when I had to see a psychiatrist while I was in college. My mom found my "stuff" and much more one weekend when I came home from college. Anyway, some of the stories my character relates to the psychiatrist were my actual stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back