• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Long Time Lurker

Status
Not open for further replies.

TacoGhost

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi Friends,

It feels great to finally start getting involved in the community. I've been a lurker on the internet of these topics since I was really young (13 I think), and I'm just now starting to contribute back. I owe it to not only myself and my mental health, but for the other people out there going through exactly what I did at such a young age. I figure after 7+ years of "this" just never going away, despite how badly I want to be considered "normal", it's finally time to except the facts here :laugh:. I've known I've had this side of me since about the 5th grade and thanks to the internet, I know that I'm not a total freak of nature like my normie friends would have me believe if they knew.

Anyways... my name is Cameron, but y'all can call me Cam for short. I look forward to getting to know some of you better and hopefully vice versa.

Thanks

TacoGhost said:
Hi Friends,

It feels great to finally start getting involved in the community. I've been a lurker on the internet of these topics since I was really young (13 I think), and I'm just now starting to contribute back. I owe it to not only myself and my mental health, but for the other people out there going through exactly what I did at such a young age. I figure after 7+ years of "this" just never going away, despite how badly I want to be considered "normal", it's finally time to except the facts here :laugh:. I've known I've had this side of me since about the 5th grade and thanks to the internet, I know that I'm not a total freak of nature like my normie friends would have me believe if they knew.

Anyways... my name is Cameron, but y'all can call me Cam for short. I look forward to getting to know some of you better and hopefully vice versa.

Thanks

Hello and welcome to the site. There are a lot of us who journeyed for awhile until we found places like this. We'll get to know you better if you join in the discussions on the forums. I hope you'll feel comfortable doing that. Either way, welcome.

Welcome to the website Cam.

Most of us a some time thought we were some sort of a abomination or weirdo, but thanks to the Internet we've been able to connect with others and discover were not alone.

Do you have any interests or hobbies you like to do in your spare time?

Hi Cam. Thank goodness you discovered this stuff in the internet early, and did not have to grow up thinking you were a freak (like I did). What sort of little stuff to you have or do?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back