Thread: hi from florida, trying to contribute

Default hi from florida, trying to contribute

I'm from florida and i'm 20, even though i look like 15 lol

recently I got some kiwisto kids diapers and Goo.n super big japanese kids diapers and I'd like to post about them but the system won't allow me.

Quote Originally Posted by Memi View Post
    I'm from florida and i'm 20, even though i look like 15 lol

recently I got some kiwisto kids diapers and Goo.n super big japanese kids diapers and I'd like to post about them but the system won't allow me.
    Hello and welcome to the site. I think you'll have to post a few more times before the site opens up more to you. I hope you enjoy ADISC. If you join in the forum discussions, we'll get to know you better, and you us. Are there any interests you have besides diapers? I enjoy writing, getting out on my bike, and I'm a professional musician, organ, piano and keyboard being my thing.

Hi Memi,
    welcome to the group, Dogboy has said most of the things i would normally write. Have a look at the rules and tips section (link at the top of the page) and as Dogboy suggested have a browse through the forums and find one or two or 15 that interest you and start posting in them you may also have to go through the security process if it is still used, but it is straightforward and as long as you have a webcam or some way of getting a digital photo to Moo you should be ok. This will help open most of the forums to you. In the meantime enjoy and have fun.