Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beaches in California that are diaper friendly

Default Beaches in California that are diaper friendly

With so many beaches in the Golden State, are there any that are "diaper friendly?"

I have often wondered what the legality of wearing just a diaper is . I mean...everything is covered up...right??

If you do this you are pushing this on others. You might not run into any kind of issue with the law but why risk it.I have a need to wear and would keep it covered.

Quote Originally Posted by DLScottsman View Post
    If you do this you are pushing this on others. You might not run into any kind of issue with the law but why risk it.I have a need to wear and would keep it covered.
    I would agree with this as well, while not illegal it will bring unwanted attention and the community as a whole pays for it in some way or another

Quote Originally Posted by DLScottsman View Post
    I agree that regardless of the legality, it's really imposing on other people. I think a meet-in-the-middle solution would be to wear shorts over the diaper, maybe permitting the waist of the diaper to show. That way, by all appearances you are just "someone at the beach who needs wear diapers" as opposed to "that person inappropriately exposing their diaper."

My general opinion is that you should go to the beach to enjoy yourself, and running the risk of drawing a lot of attention runs counter to that.

Quote Originally Posted by DracoAmericanus View Post
    I would agree with this as well, while not illegal it will bring unwanted attention and the community as a whole pays for it in some way or another
    Another self-righteous member of the community that wants to tell everybody what is acceptable.

You want to wear diapers on a beach, understand what implications there are for YOU. It is public, so it's possible people will see you, recognize you, take pictures, etc...

Other than that, do what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by willnotwill View Post
    You want to wear diapers on a beach, understand what implications there are for YOU. It is public, so it's possible people will see you, recognize you, take pictures, etc...
    That's probably better way to say what I was trying to say. There are going to implications to wearing out in the open like that, and if you want to do it, you have to be ok with the implications.

That would pretty much be any beach which also allows adults in speedos or babies in diapers.

Think about it, a diaper covers up more than a speedo and is therefore less lewd or indecent when in comparison.

Another good check would to see if there are any babies on the beach which are also clearly wearing an exposed diaper. If everyone is already ok seeing a baby in a diaper then they must be ok with adults too or they are age discriminatory.

I've been to the beach in just a diaper a number of times. I live on the east coast though. One time I had an old guy in a dpeedo approach me and try to say I was being indecent. The beach cops that had driven past me a minute earlier had turned around to see what the problem was. I explained I was incontinent and had no choice but to keep it on just as much as any baby does. He was ordered to leave me alone or get arrested for disturbing my peach.

So yeah, not illegal to wear a diaper at the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    That would pretty much be any beach which also allows adults in speedos or babies in diapers.

Think about it, a diaper covers up more than a speedo and is therefore less lewd or indecent when in comparison.

Another good check would to see if there are any babies on the beach which are also clearly wearing an exposed diaper. If everyone is already ok seeing a baby in a diaper then they must be ok with adults too or they are age discriminatory.

I've been to the beach in just a diaper a number of times. I live on the east coast though. One time I had an old guy in a dpeedo approach me and try to say I was being indecent. The beach cops that had driven past me a minute earlier had turned around to see what the problem was. I explained I was incontinent and had no choice but to keep it on just as much as any baby does. He was ordered to leave me alone or get arrested for disturbing my peach.

Could not agree more Slomo. I've done It many times too Especially in Spain and never ever even had anyone approach me or even look at me weird in any way. Nor anyone taking pictures of me walked 2 km long both beaches in Benidorm In Just a Diaper and yeah No Reaction whatsoever so Spanish people clearly does not give a F word. And that was In ABU Diapers so Yeah I can confirm Spain is OK with it dunno US though so can't comment but would have to take your comment as given Slomo. If you want to have a suntan and you don't like laying on a beach for hours doing nothing and prefer to walkaround do it it's OK. You would be surprised positively that no-one really cares and you're not hurting anyone doing so. Seen 6 Other Adults Wearing just Diapers on same beach so yeah. You get the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post

only on a ABDL site would someone say: "If everyone is already ok seeing a baby in a diaper then they must be ok with adults too or they are age discriminatory." LMAO, In a sense, I agree with you that diapers shouldnt be illegal to wear at the beach. Besides ABDLs, most people wouldn't be comfortable with seeing a grown person wearing a flashy adult diaper on the beach. I would say that going to the beach wearing dark colored depends is a little different than a rearz safari, keep this in mind when choosing what diaper to wear. Speedos draw enough attention, diapers on a grown person, theres a lot of grey area IMO.