siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi All

As you guys know, I have a Little bro Isaac.

Just lately he has been struggling with his family not being very supportive with him getting to college and loads of small things.

He has been feeling a very down Little guy.
He is not really sleeping because he keeps getting attacked by the scaryies.

I have been supporting him online.

Really wish he could move in with me so I could take care of him more, but that is not possable.

We have planned a weekend away, so he has something look forward to.

But does anyone have any good ideas of how I can support my Little one to.

A) Feel better about himself.

B) To see that he not always going to be in this situation.

C) To accept that he is still a Baby boy even thought he is 19 and need to look after himself because his family are not going to they just want him to get a Job even if it means not finishing college.

Where I the opposite and encouraging him to finish college.

Thanks every one

Siysiy

Sitting down and listening definitely goes a long way! But reassurance can help a ton in the long run

Hey SIYSIY

I'm glad to hear about your little brother, it's nice to know hes working on improving his life, and that he has a wonderful big brother like you to count on.

have you suggested he join adisc? Support can be a draining thing even for those that are closest to us in life.

Spread the burden, perhaps even just browsing some of adisc he might come across something helpful?

A) Feel better about himself.

I know I feel better when I have achieved or made progress with something that is looming over me. Perhaps you could help him break his troubles/worries down to smaller more manageable sizes so that he still feels he is accomplishing something, even if he has only progressed with a portion rather then the whole?

B) To see that he not always going to be in this situation.

This is a good place where adisc could come in, adisc is stuffed full of people who have road the wheel of life, to its high points and to its low.

C) To accept that he is still a Baby boy even thought he is 19 and need to look after himself because his family are not going to they just want him to get a Job even if it means not finishing college.

Again, I really feel adisc itself would come in handy here, as it's one thing to have our friends pulling us one way with advice and our family another. I dont know how far he is into college, or a lot of the details of the situation, however there is a slew of threads on adisc of those with regrets for not finishing what they start, regardless of what it is.

Good on you for being a decent and caring big brother!

Hi

yes I have told him as i was so supprised that he did not have an account hear all ready.

he is on fetlife and ageplayyourway.uk

I have given him a the link as well.

I am planning on showing him on our weekend away so he can see it for him self

the same with Paddy I have sergested that he may like an account but he was not interested.

a teddy?? if that fails then an oversized hoody hehe

dollifyme said:
Sitting down and listening definitely goes a long way! But reassurance can help a ton in the long run

^^This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back