• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi From New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownman123

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone, I'm a shy person who is currently at university.

I have been interested in Diapers and occasionally wear them for some time now and have only recently started to browse the various forum based websites.

My main interests are Video games with my favorites being The Witcher 3 and the Persona series. I also watch a lot of movies as well with some of my favorites being Star Wars and Indiana Jones.

I would like to talk to people who are friendly and like minded and hopefully form some friendships from this website.

Hi Brownman123,
welcome to the group, there are lots of chances to make friends and to chat. Also have a look through the forums I'm sure you will find one or two that interest you and when you do dive right in with your own comments or take on things, or in other words don't lurk, the more active you are the more responses you are likely to get.

Please make sure you read through the rules and tips sections (link at the top of this page), there aren't many, but those that are there are to protect us all. Finally have fun!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back