Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sports I'm into

Default Sports I'm into

As far as sports go; If you can consider it a sport I love NASCAR. When I worked as a parts delivery driver I would watch NASCAR and I learned a bunch about the inner and outer workings of a car. It really aided me in my job. I also like most other sports except horse racing. I have a devout belief that horse racing, dog racing, and other malicious sports involving animals is animal cruelty. I feel that it is just wrong to make those animals go through what they go through just so where someone can live richly.

As far as other sports; I like the NFL, NBA, and MLB. My favorite teams are:

NFL: Green Bay
    NBA: Memphis Grizzlies
    NHL: St. Louis Blues
    MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
    NCAA: Memphis and Louisville

What are some of the sports you are into? No judging here; everyone has their own right to like whatever sports/teams/athletes that they want.

NFL : MN Vikings
    NHL: MN Wild
    MLB: MN Twins
    NCAA: MN Golden Gophers
    And last on my list is Nascar
    I sense a theme here lmao

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DLChad34 View Post
    NFL : MN Vikings
    NHL: MN Wild
    MLB: MN Twins
    NCAA: MN Golden Gophers
    And last on my list is Nascar
    I sense a theme here lmao

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    Like I said; No judging here. Everyone has a right to like whatever team they want. No sense bashing someone because they don't like the team that you like.

I've been a long distance runner for thirty eight years. I run every single day. It's easy to stay motivated since I live along the Rideau Canal, which runs through the heart of our city, Ottawa, and has been designated a World Heritage site.

This is what my my running route looks like: https://www.tripadvisor.ca/LocationP...a_Ontario.html

Running has been more than a sport to me, it has been a lifeline which has helped me cope with stress and depression. I learned discipline and dedication through marathon training and was able to apply those qualities to other aspects of my life. Running got me off alcohol and gave me the courage to go back to school and find a meaningful career. I honestly believe it saved my life.

NFL: Buffalo Bills
    NHL: Buffalo Sabres
    MLB: N/A
    NCAA: N/A

Huge sports car and formula racing fan. Regularly watch Forumla 1, World Endurance Championship, Indycar, Pirelli World-Challenge, and sometimes Blancpain Endurance Series. Used to be a fan of IMSA, and the American Le Mans Series was my favorite series to ever exist.

I mostly enjoy football and baseball. I've played some baseball and both of our sons played high school football. The entire family are avid Steelers fans. I'm also a Yankees fan.

I used to play in a very good rock/cover band, and we played for Dale Earnhart's pit crew chief, Petri's wedding. It was an amazing event with all those NASCAR drivers and crew in attendance.

Cycling, swimming, running, wrestling, rugby...

Spectator sports: any form of racing regardless of motive power. Hockey. I'm just about done with American football. Thugs, tools, tattoos.... and I'll be in the ground before the Bears win again.

NASCAR: Keselowski, Blaney, Logano
    Indy Car: Team Penske

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Starrunner View Post
    I've been a long distance runner for thirty eight years. I run every single day. It's easy to stay motivated since I live along the Rideau Canal, which runs through the heart of our city, Ottawa, and has been designated a World Heritage site.

This is what my my running route looks like: https://www.tripadvisor.ca/LocationP...a_Ontario.html

Running has been more than a sport to me, it has been a lifeline which has helped me cope with stress and depression. I learned discipline and dedication through marathon training and was able to apply those qualities to other aspects of my life. Running got me off alcohol and gave me the courage to go back to school and find a meaningful career. I honestly believe it saved my life.
    Awesome! Best wishes too you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DLC93 View Post
    NFL: Buffalo Bills
    NHL: Buffalo Sabres
    MLB: N/A
    NCAA: N/A

Huge sports car and formula racing fan. Regularly watch Forumla 1, World Endurance Championship, Indycar, Pirelli World-Challenge, and sometimes Blancpain Endurance Series. Used to be a fan of IMSA, and the American Le Mans Series was my favorite series to ever exist.
    Wow! Sounds like you're well rounded in racing. I neglected to mention in my original post that I also like supercross motorcycle racing as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AAO View Post
    NASCAR: Keselowski, Blaney, Logano
    Indy Car: Team Penske

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My favorite NASCAR driver Dale Jr. is retiring at the end of this season. Hate to see him go but understand the reasons why. I'm not much into Indy cars. I should be living a mere 3 hours from the IMS (Indianapolis Motor Speedway).