Preferred Clothing as a Little?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenMeister

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello! Just wanted to gauge an idea of what kind of clothing you guys wear for added appeal/comfort/cuteness. I prefer to wear only a diaper, sockies, and cappy because the less clothing I have, the more room I have for playtime! :D
But I wanted to see everyone else's preferred attire in little mode just to gain ideas for cute stuff I might wear in the future, so post away!

I wear a lot of cartoon clothes. I also tend wear pajama bottoms with cartoons on them as well. However, this is from the female section. XD In the summer, I wear shirts with cartoons and track shorts. :3 I don't know if it counts as little, but it makes me feel like I am though~

I don't really have a lot of little clothes. I have some disney shirts, this light purple skirt that swishes I like to wear. I have a princess Aurora crown from the Disney store I wear sometimes. And a kitty hat and collar. I have a loooooot of cute socks though. Tons! I'd love to try onesies, the baby kind with snaps and the full length ones. I also wanna get some shortalls. Maybe a babyish romper. And a minnie ear headband! I just like clothes that are cute, character clothing, pretty skirts and dresses.

Cartoon t-shirts, overalls, footie pajamas.

The littlest is wearing a diaper with one of the snap-crotch onesies and then either nothing else or footie pajamas over it if it's cold. After that, diaper and pajamas or diaper and cartoon t-shirt.

It depends if I'm going to be playing outside.

If I am I put my dungarees shorts on over the top of my t-shirt.

If I'm playing inside then a snap crotch onesie over the top of my diaper is about it.

Sometime just my diaper becouse I don't get the need for wearing clothing.

Some selly grown up role.

But only if you playing inside.

Going in public and in little space is ok but better if you have a caregiver with you.

Then I have my diaper and a snap crotch onesie on, over the top of I eather have short and a t-shirt or my dungaree shorts with a hoody.

I really want to get a pair of Heelys one the light up. But they are expensive to get them in adult size 9.

I have a lot of clothing, so it varies on my mood. Onesies if I plan on playing and napping afterwards. Little dresses for picnics and little events. Shortalls and cute tees for day to day stuffs.

Usuallt just a diaper and a onesie. Gets me in such a playful mood. Things might change once I meet someone who wants to be my mommy. Then I know I will feel little because she is the one who dressed me

honestly my onsie! as well as my eeyore bottoms and any baggy shirt that matches

I occasionally wear just a t-shirt and diaper if I'm alone.

I love cartoon tshirts cargo pants when out some times a thin diaper under my out fit.
when not wearing diapers out two pair breifs under pants for the training pants feel.
Shortalls cartoon shirts when in little play space sleep overs.
At home cartoon pjs and just a cartoon top pul cartoon diaper cover over my diaper.

I wear footie pajamas or an AB romper with a diaper.

I usually wear a t-shirt and a diaper in the summer; accented by a pacifier/bottle and maybe a plushie too. In the winter I usually wear diapers under sweats with the same overall accessories.

I would love to wear more babyish attire (e.g. shortalls, rompers, onesies, footies) and use diaper tapes on the plain diapers so that I can get the "look" without the premium price tag, however being strapped for cash doesn't leave you very many options. This is because my "little" self is that of a 2 year old.

Since I find it easiest to slip into little space while in the tub, I would have to say my favorite piece of little clothing would be my birthday suit.

I go from anything from wearing just a diaper to shoes socks and a t-shirt to cartoon shirts to socks and a t-shirt whatever I am in the mood for or makes me the happiest! XD

When I'm sleeping, I'll wear a onesie over sweatpants to keep me warm. In hot weather, I'll wear shorts and a T-shirt that will have spongbob, star wars, Pokémon, or something clever on it. During cold weather, I'll be sporting blue jeans, a hoodie, and maybe a trench coat. I'll occasionally water a diaper and a shirt or nothing but a nappy.

i always wear colorful tshirt with dungarees all day, with a plain white popper vest underneath, then when alone, i will change into either a sleeper or pyjama bottoms with my diaper and popper vest..

Babylea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back