Thread: Name Change

Default Name Change

I' went from binary to LittleJess, binary just seemed a bit eh, too male like I suppose.

Well here I am with a new name, but same shoes.

Jessica is my transgirl name, so I guess I like to be called jess / jessica.

I don't like to be called a He, but i'm not gonna go crazy for someone mis gendering me, I just don't care enough atm.

Since i'm still physically male at the moment (pre-transitioning) i don't really mind being called a he since i'm still biologically male, but that isn't how i feel on the inside.

Honestly I don't mind being called a he because physically i still appear male, I haven't really changed my appearance much, I gotta wait until I get my own job and home before i considering transitioning fully.

I prefer to be called a she, but i'm not gonna rip your face off for calling me a HE lol. It's not a bit deal for me until I get a sex change.

[removed]

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJess View Post
    I' went from binary to LittleJess, binary just seemed a bit eh, too male like I suppose.
    By the way, I really like the new name.
    Last edited by Nihlus; 21-May-2017 at 16:25. Reason: Removing reference to a deleted post

Quote Originally Posted by Starrunner View Post
    [removed]

By the way, I really like the new name.
    Yeah it was changed earlier Glad you like the name, It reflects the start of my acceptance i suppose.
    Last edited by Nihlus; 21-May-2017 at 16:25. Reason: Removing reference to a deleted post

I like LittleJess, too. Simple is good (says the girl named "kerry"). :-)

Hi again LittleJess and yeah, I like the name too.