Thread: Bad day

Default Bad day

Today really sucked for me driving home from the auto parts store I had to avoid one idiot backing across a main road and entering a one way street which I was driving down almost backing into me then I stop and look for on coming traffic then crossing the main road when safe only to have a car speeding up the remain road which is a 25 mph but he was going faster and not paying attention to the road because he was son his phone. Now my front end is messed up and my a/c condenser is history and my front bumper is no longer on my car but because I was coming off a side street I am the one that is screwed

That sucks. Is the other drivers insurance going to cover it?

If your A/C compressor is damaged it's likely the core support is crushed back and everything too. Probably means headlights, radiator, front bumper & bumper cover, the horn is usually mounted up there, then not to mention ducting for cooling.

Bummer. I hate the fact that there are so many idiots on the road.

At least no one was hurt. Just claim on your insurance -- that's what it's for.

Yah but my car will be in the shop and that would leave me out of work until I get it back

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You mite be able to get insurance to rent a car untill fixed
    Plus in a no fault state your insurance fix's his car and his fix's yours.
    Plus tell your insurance he was on the phone if he had phone up to his ear that not legal in some states.

I don't have rental on my policy

Even if not illegal in your state, it can be considered distracted driving, which can put that driver at fault. Sound like there is grounds for at least a shared responsibility here.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatte View Post
    Yah but my car will be in the shop and that would leave me out of work until I get it back

Bummer. Hopefully your able to get things figured out for the short time and the accident doesn't lead to any further domino's falling.