• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flowerpatchbunnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hello! I'm Hana and I'm a little 25-going-on-2 year old girl from the UK. I've been into ageplay and diapers for the past six years, but I'm only just taking the steps to being involved in any kind of community. I've also been incontinent for the past year, having moved to 24/7 diaper wear, which has been a journey.

I also play video games, draw and work with animals.

Hope to talk to lots of you!

Last edited:
flowerpatchbunnie said:
Hello! I'm Hana and I'm a little 25-going-on-2 year old girl from the UK. I've been into ageplay and diapers for the past six years, but I'm only just taking the steps to being involved in any kind of community. I've also been incontinent for the past year, having moved to 24/7 diaper wear, which has been a journey.

I also play video games, draw and work with animals.

Hope to talk to lots of you!

Hello. Welcome to the forum. :) I also like to draw too. What do you draw?

Hi Hana,
welcome to the group, sorry to hear about you becoming incontinent, may i ask how it happened? There is a forum that is for incontinents and they are very supportive as are all the members and please don't feel you just have to read or take part in just one forum, have a look through them and i'm sure you'll find others that interest you. I've been inco for all my life and there are still times i find it difficult. coming to terms with it in your mid 20's must have been difficult for you.

good luck with the rest of your journey and welcome again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back