Thread: New here!

Default New here!

Hi I am a rather quiet and shy person by nature but this place seems nice so I will open up!
    Currently I am working as a live-in cook and have far too much spare time.
    In some of my spare time I am a little hoping to make some understanding friends here

Hello dollifyme and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

We do have a "Foodie group" that you might find interesting.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hello Dollifyme,
    welcome to the group, apart from being a live in cook what other hobbies and interests do you have? No need to be shy on here no one bites (that i know of :-).). We are all fairly friendly and approachable, so browse through the forums and find a few you like the look of and dive in, don't be a lurker. The more you put into Adisc the more you'll get out of it.
    I used to be a professional chef many years ago

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    Hello Dollifyme,
    welcome to the group, apart from being a live in cook what other hobbies and interests do you have? No need to be shy on here no one bites (that i know of :-).). We are all fairly friendly and approachable, so browse through the forums and find a few you like the look of and dive in, don't be a lurker. The more you put into Adisc the more you'll get out of it.
    I used to be a professional chef many years ago
    Well I love art, and knitting. Basically I am the biggest DIYer. With that I am a hipster as well (even with a polaroid camera which I adore!) my current project right now is making a mini window sill garden with all edible plants for my room Thank you for the welcome