Feelings of wearing diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlnz

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone again from New Zealand! Today I was just wondering about the feelings that you get when you wear diapers. I am only just starting out wearing diapers, but don't have any yet. I just want to know from all of you who wear diapers a lot, about what feelings you get from them? I think it would be a real feeling of security, and satisfaction, but I want to hear from others.

Feelings of security, safety and innocence for me

comfort and security

I know that for some, wearing a diaper allows them to remember a simpler time, to feel the way they felt all those years ago. But for me, it's almost a hug, a feeling of being held and cared for. I don't feel small or young while wearing them--I'm still me--but almost loved and cared for. It's the single most reassuring, comforting, and peace-inducing garment I can put on, and it protects me from the world outside. At least for a little while.

I had a job that let me work from home for almost two years. And every day I was at home, I was diapered (thickly) and usually wet. While it was heavenly in some ways, it did take some of the specialness out of the experience. Now I have an office job, so wearing is once again both rare and wonderful. As I write this, I'm wearing a Tena Super Stretch with a Seni Man Fit guard inside it. The world can just take a chill pill for a little while.

-RMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back