• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Newbie DL boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

themind

BelgianDL
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone,

I'm a shy Belgian boy who fell in love with diapers some years ago.
In the beginning I thought I was the only person on the freaking planet who loves the feeling of those comfy, thick and crinkly diapers but luckily, it didn't toke me years to found out I wasn't the only one. :)

I don't wear that often because I need to travel a lot for work. A good day, is a lazy diapered day at home. ;)

Love going to the movies, listen to music or read a good book.
When feeling sporty, I go for a bike ride in the woods or go glimbing in the mountains.

So enough about me .. who are you? :)

themind said:
Hi everyone,

I'm a shy Belgian boy who fell in love with diapers some years ago.
In the beginning I thought I was the only person on the freaking planet who loves the feeling of those comfy, thick and crinkly diapers but luckily, it didn't toke me years to found out I wasn't the only one. :)

I don't wear that often because I need to travel a lot for work. A good day, is a lazy diapered day at home. ;)

Love going to the movies, listen to music or read a good book.
When feeling sporty, I go for a bike ride in the woods or go glimbing in the mountains.

So enough about me .. who are you? :)

Hello and welcome to the site. Well, I'm dogboy and I've been on the site for awhile. Like you, I'm into diapers, and also a lot of other things including riding my bike. I live in central Virginia, USA, along the foothills of the Shenandoah Mountains. We have a bike trail that used to be a rail line, now abandoned. It's been paved over and runs through the woods, surrounded by rocks which have been carved out by the old rail line. It's like riding through the woods and one crosses a creek several times, one of the bridges being an old wooden railroad bridge.

I'm a professional musician so I too enjoy both listening to music or making it on my piano. I hope you enjoy this site and feel comfortable to join in the topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back