Thread: My Mom Found My Baby Toys

Post My Mom Found My Baby Toys

Before I moved out of my mom's house I kept my baby stuff in my closet hidden behind my hanging clothes. I've been meaning to get them while she was at work but never got the chance to. I was visiting my mom today and she hired these people to test our house for air leakage. My mom and the guy went in my closet and moved my clothes. When they came back downstairs my mom said, "How embarrassing opening the door and seeing baby toys." I hope she doesn't throw them away.

Quote Originally Posted by PamperedGoddess View Post
    Before I moved out of my mom's house I kept my baby stuff in my closet hidden behind my hanging clothes. I've been meaning to get them while she was at work but never got the chance to. I was visiting my mom today and she hired these people to test our house for air leakage. My mom and the guy went in my closet and moved my clothes. When they came back downstairs my mom said, "How embarrassing opening the door and seeing baby toys." I hope she doesn't throw them away.

Aww that is unfortunate. Might want to make a point to get them asap would stink if she threw them away

Since she said, "how embarrassing" I'm guessing she knows how they relate to being AB? It sounds like a horrible day. I hope you can retrieve them and little is said.