Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why are you a little/AB?

Default Why are you a little/AB?

I'm curious to know what makes you a little or adult baby. :3

For me, it helps my anxiety. I feel more at ease when I get really into little mode. Even when I'm feeling childish, I still feel calm because it makes me less nervous and such. I have really bad anxiety, and it can be very hard to cope with at times. I still try to manage it some with medication, but I don't want to end up taking too many things at once just to conquer it. Without being little, I wouldn't have any way to manage my anxiety and realize my true self either. Being little is who I am, and it's what makes me the person I've always wished to be. ^^

I'm really not sure what makes me a little. I just like feeling like a kid and having fun. I don't remember a while lot from my actual childhood, but I would like to love it now. So, I'm not really sure, been this way pretty much my whole life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I think mine comes from severe childhood abuse, and a need to hide from it in babyhood.

It relaxes me from the stress of everything and it makes me forget about my childhood.

It keeps me calm at home and makes me forget about all the hard times I had as a kid. Whenever I get really stressed in my room I would suck on my paci or go full out adult baby depending on my mood. Now I always have a pillow pet on my bed.

I'm AB for the fast paced lifestyle. The money, cars, and diamond plated grillz attracted me immediately.

I am a AB for the fun the thrills and of course above the huge stress reliever it is really takes away a lot of the anxiety in life.

jamila

same as the above except for cereal who must have a very rich 'sugar daddy'

I really love the idea of an escape. It helps me release from the hardships I have faced. I also think it's adorable to dress up a grown woman in a cute little ABDL outfit!

I don't know, except that I think I was prone t kinks and since I also like smooth and soft things, diapers may have been doubly appealing. That doesn't necessarily explain my interest in other baby things but it's all enough fun that I really don't care much where it comes from. I know it's an odd thing to love but in my gut, I wonder why more people don't love them.