Thread: ---

Question ---

-----
    Last edited by Calamari; 20-May-2017 at 14:27.

This summer, im trying to go 24/7 since my family always stays in a big house out in the country that my family has had for generations. I plan on buying 84 Abena M4's from amazon (six packs for about $115) and some packs of baby wipes and baby powder. I would love to buy a onesie to also wear (about $30) but that may be difficult as I would have to get a plain colored one instead of a cute one. I would get some ABDL diapers, but with the medical ones I can say its for medical reasons if anyone finds out. I just plan on wearing and doing whatever I want to, just trying to live out my childhood fantasy of being diapered 24/7 before its too late. I figure 84 high quality diapers would last me about a month, buying Goodnites for when we go swimming or if I'm trying to be discreet. Might have to resupply at the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyCook View Post
    This summer, im trying to go 24/7 since my family always stays in a big house out in the country that my family has had for generations. I plan on buying 84 Abena M4's from amazon (six packs for about $115) and some packs of baby wipes and baby powder. I would love to buy a onesie to also wear (about $30) but that may be difficult as I would have to get a plain colored one instead of a cute one. I would get some ABDL diapers, but with the medical ones I can say its for medical reasons if anyone finds out. I just plan on wearing and doing whatever I want to, just trying to live out my childhood fantasy of being diapered 24/7 before its too late. I figure 84 high quality diapers would last me about a month, buying Goodnites for when we go swimming or if I'm trying to be discreet. Might have to resupply at the end of the month.

I wouldn't wear Goodnites in the water

Quote Originally Posted by BabyCook View Post
    I wouldn't really call Abena high quality. If you want high quality ABDL diaper, go with ABU Simples. They are plain white and work just like ABDL diapers. If that's too expensive, go with Dry 24/7. Go for it and indulge if that's what you're aiming for, stop being paranoid

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm actually pretty new to all this myself, so I'd probably just use a slightly upgraded version of what I started with. I don't have a huge amount of experience with different types of diapers, but I do know I'd steer clear of anything store bought. I'd probably go with something in the mid-price range, like Attends or Abena. I'd also include at least two onesies, one with feet and one without (btw BabyCook, footedpajamas.com has a wide variety of footed PJ's for people of all sizes, in a wide variety of fabrics and prints). I'd have two pacifiers, one Nuk 5 and one Nuk 6, so the person could decide which one fit them better. For bottles, the best ones I've found are Nuk with the wider Perfect Fit nipples, which fit adult mouths better. The flow is slow of course, but that's easily fixed by puncturing a wider hole in the nipple. The last two things would be a stuffed animal and a blankie, there are so many cute ones out there, but I'd go with something made of micro-fiber fleece, which is really soft and nice to touch. If I knew the person, for a touch of personalisation, I'd choose a stuffed animal of their favourite species or character.

It depends what age your talking about, I would think of it sort of like a baby shower type basket. A nice pair of footed pajamas or a onesie, A bottle or a sippie cup, a very soft plushie with a rattle or crunchy texture for a little baby or a big gooshie one for someone a little older that they can snuggle and roll around with, something like the soft bumpy ball for a baby or coloring book and crayons for an older one, a DVD of some cartoons and a CD of kids music. Maybe even throw in a bottle of juice and some gerber yogurt melts for baby or some juicy juice and teddy grahams for the older just to top it off. I think you could do that for around $75 at a Walmart type store not including nice packaging to put it in. I know that this is the type of care package that would have given me a great little day even without all of the other things that I have collected over time. Sorry I didn't mention diapers but I don't use them so I don't want to talk to something I know nothing about.