Abdl crib

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMax2000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I'm looking into buying an ABDL crib since I don't know how to make one. I was wanting to know where I can find one at a reasonable price and looks childish. Since my little age is from 18 months to 3 years. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

In reality, you'll be spending a pretty penny on something like that. The only affordable option will probably not suit your needs exactly, but Aww So Cute has an inflatable one. Otherwise, it's bed bumpers on the sides. Then special needs cribs.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

yeah sorry to rain on your parade but there are no "affordable" options out there. believe me it sucks because I would totally have a crib in a heart beat if I could. that and I live with my parents. right now :( so no crib :(

Realistically it wouldn't be that hard to make one with simple woodworking tools. Look for a tutorial for building a child's crib and scale up the design. You'll still be throwing a some decent dosh at it, but it'll be way cheaper than buying and shipping one, which is something you would need to assemble yourself regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back