Buying diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlnz

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone! I have come across an issue with buying diapers and need some help. I live in New Zealand, and have a part time job. I would like to get some diapers for when I want to wear one, but I don't have a car, and rely on parents for transport. I live very close to a supermarket, where I work, but if I buy diapers from there, I will be bound to run into someone who I know. Are there any ways that I can get some diapers without my parents knowing, and I can get to easily. Thanks everyone, and keep wearing diapers!

Last edited:
online shopping is always your best bet. that's how i do it

I am just afraid that someone on my house will get to them before I do, and be curious to see what is in the box. I just don't want this to happen. Do you have any suggestions?

Tell them in advance you're getting a box of extremely personal items. Then ask them to respect your privacy and not open it should it come when you're not there.

If they try to pry, just reiterate it is -extremely- private, and you are not comfortable talking about it. Add in that you do trust them enough to have honer and respect your privacy.

If they do violate that, then you'll know they can't be trusted and you shouldn't be living with them. If they do, then that's great.

dlnz said:
I am just afraid that someone on my house will get to them before I do, and be curious to see what is in the box. I just don't want this to happen. Do you have any suggestions?

You're an adult, tell them that its something personal.

I don't know because if I tell them that, they will definitely want to know, and it would probably make them more curious. Do you know how I can just get it to go to the delivery store?? In new zealand we don't have FedEx or ups, but do you know how to do it?

Hi neighboreno!
In Aus we have parcel locker which you can get items deliverd to (some have 24hr access) you get a code, input it and retrive your item from the locker.
Here its free as its offered through Aus Post, you service is $5 for 3 months or $10 for 6 months(not sure why yours is paid and ours isnt)

https://support.nzpost.co.nz/app/answers/detail/a_id/637/~/what-is-a-parcelpod?

- - - Updated - - -

I use 24hr parcel lockers for my nappy deliveries

I'm not sure how affordable it is but I know ABU Australia ships to New Zealand. You could always buy from them and have it delivered to a parcel locker as Justo stated.

dlnz said:

maybe you could order some non embarrasing item first to test the waters and see how your parents react to a package on the doorstep. if they don't open it and just ask what's inside you can try to make something up and if they believe you without further questioning you'll know it's safe to order diapers without getting worried. that's pretty much the only thing i can come up with

Reactions: rennecfox
Yeah that's a good suggestion. I might try that

Although if they don't believe you when you lie about the contents of the innocuous box, you may have to explain why you lied about it. Do you have PO boxes at your post offices in New Zealand? Could you get one of those?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back