Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good and Bad News.

Smile Good and Bad News.

Well, I have Good news and Bad News. The Good news is, I graduated. The bad news is my graduation was yesterday, and I couldn't attend because my teacher didn't let me know the results until today. Still, at least I graduated, so I am glad for that.

Congratulations on the graduation (say that 3 times real fast!). Your teacher's an idiot! There's no reason for that to have happened.
    Last edited by Starrunner; 19-May-2017 at 15:31.

On Maxxworld, that would be good news, good news. I'd have preferred to skip the ceremonies if I'd been given a choice.

Congratulations!

jamila

Well done. Now go out and turn the world into an ABDL loving paradise you clever little minx.

Quote Originally Posted by DLC93 View Post
    Congratulations. What was your major?
    Business, and thanks.
    Last edited by KittyninjaW; 20-May-2017 at 11:42.

Congratulations on your accomplishment. Must be a good feeling.

Excellent! Congrats!! That's pretty dumb about missing the ceremony, though. Bummer. You let students walk in the spring, even if they're sure to need another semester to finish. I ended up walking in spring and completing my degree the following winter. There's usually no fall or winter ceremony, so it makes sense. Nobody's going to come back to walk after they've already gone out and gotten a job.

Oh well. The important part's the degree!

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Excellent! Congrats!! That's pretty dumb about missing the ceremony, though. Bummer. You let students walk in the spring, even if they're sure to need another semester to finish. I ended up walking in spring and completing my degree the following winter. There's usually no fall or winter ceremony, so it makes sense. Nobody's going to come back to walk after they've already gone out and gotten a job.

Oh well. The important part's the degree!
    I had to apply for graduation the semester before I graduated. After the register's office approved it, I had to meet with my adviser before registering for my last semester of class, so she could double check that all of my requirements were met before graduation. I suppose, if I didn't pass a class, then I would've had to come back the following semester, but otherwise, you walked your last semester.