progress of going out in diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
so far I have gone three days of going from the back of the store to my car still uncomfortable and good news is it is getting easier and nobody says not a word the problem is I want to take a shower and its hard to get the tapes to stay. I rather just put on a diaper and use it for its purpose and a good amount of time.

I would like to feel sexy in diapers when I am out But how when you are so nervous about people finding out? I sense I use diaper to feel relax or intune withself I thought in the past it was sexually and now no it mentally thing. I wondering if this is the true me am I always worried about what people think is related to diapers as a secret or what?

Hello makena. What other people think is not the true you. Only you can know and be the true you. And you have to be the true you to be happy to be you. I am a DL for many reasons. All of us here are. Mostly for me for being a 'little', but sometimes I feel sexy in diapers and what others think about that doesn't matter. You matter makena, and what you think about yourself matters. If you like to wear and use diapers then wear and use diapers as much as you can until you know if being a DL is the true you. If it is then you will be true to yourself. If it isn't you will have a lot of understanding about how 'different' life can be for people. Either way you win because you have the courage to be a DL. You are doing very well. Practice makes us all more confident and all you need is more practice. Just take it slowly and be careful.

jamila

You're facing your fears in order to be yourself. I applaud that. And it can be hard to feel comfortable in your diaper if you're constantly fearing others finding out. Just keep doing what you're doing and challenging your fears. You don't have to out yourself, or strip down and show the whole world what you're hiding to be yourself. I'm finding the more I live as an ABDL, the weirder it is to wear normal adult underclothes. It's almost as if my brain is saying, "ummm, you're wearing the wrong underpants!" and I only feel really normal and free when I'm padded.

Nobody else can live your life for you and nobody else can force you to be their idea of normal. Do we run the risk of people finding out if we wear more often? Of course! I've probably greatly increased the likelihood of the wrong person finding out eventually but you have to weigh the risks versus the rewards. For me, the risks are mostly in my head. Rejection and ridicule are the main dangers but I could be walking down the sidewalk and have a meteorite fall and kill me. Not likely, but possible. There is always going to be some risk but are you willing to sacrifice your own happiness just so some strangers or coworkers don't feel awkward?

Good. We told you it would get easier, and it will continue getting easier still. The same thing with your nervousness, it too will fade the more you wear a diaper in public.

How do i find if being diaper lover is the true me? Honeycombs. It seem like I do listen to people's. Options and that why. I do have that fear and yes I do feel I sacrifice. Me being happy. Vs Co workers

makena43 said:
How do i find if being diaper lover is the true me? Honeycombs. It seem like I do listen to people's. Options and that why. I do have that fear and yes I do feel I sacrifice. Me being happy. Vs Co workers

Easy, do you love wearing a diaper? Do you ever find yourself wanting to wear one? Have you ever tried not wearing one for a long time, yet feel compelled to go back to wearing one? If you do on any of these, then you're a diaper lover.

Yes, I met all that.

I still have thatthat. Uti and I keep on sleeping in wet diaper. I look at the clock and I think that is silly to change when. You are going wear for another hour. So I should charge. More but I am not doing it

Are you sure you have a UTI? Those are nothing to play with. If you really think youxl might have one, then get your diapered butt to the hospital today!

Okay. In the mean time change every two pees and keep it clean. Not sitting in puss all night

Like I said before, just being in a wet diaper alone will not give you a UTI. Two pees, four hours, six pees, or even eight hours, will not make much of a difference.

Regardless, IF you do have one then make a run tocthe grogery store and get some cranberry juice then start chugging it. Along the way, get some antibiotics from the hospital.

Okay. I am taking the drug stuff and yeah I got some cranberry. Juice. So okay thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Does anybody agree. With. That once you are diaper lover you can never give it up like. Fishing or whatever

well still frusted that I couldn't wear diapers during my lunch either someone was in the stall or it look like no girls were going be in the breakroom but I try this week. but I got of getting off of work and going to my car in diapers I have a question how do I be true to myself? I went through the past messages and I think in a nut shell is I take people's opions as facts and believe them so I think I am a bad person for wearing diapers. when I should be thinking I am a good person and diapers are okay as long as I am keeping it private and take on more risk because that's where the fun is not being safe and unhappy

Last edited:
sorry for double posting but I wanted people to read it

I do not know of anyone ever having been able to truly give up being a DL. This isn't really even comparable to a hobby either. If anything, it's more comparable to being gay in that it's just a part of you, and is just as unlikely to be given up.

I agree.

makena43 said:
well still frusted that I couldn't wear diapers during my lunch either someone was in the stall or it look like no girls were going be in the breakroom but I try this week. but I got of getting off of work and going to my car in diapers I have a question how do I be true to myself? I went through the past messages and I think in a nut shell is I take people's opions as facts and believe them so I think I am a bad person for wearing diapers. when I should be thinking I am a good person and diapers are okay as long as I am keeping it private and take on more risk because that's where the fun is not being safe and unhappy

But that just shows that you're listening more to your fears and what they might think. What they might say. Mainstream society views us as pretty weird and it's natural you're going to be influenced by their discomfort in it. But you're different. You've found a secret way to stay happy, comfortable, and alleviate stress. It's unconventional and maybe even abnormal but that doesn't equate with bad or wrong. You belong to a secret underground club. We're so underground that, unless they are trying to be obvious, it's hard spot other ABDLs in public. But we're out there as you know and you are not alone.

Okay I will. Keep. Working on it thanks for the info

This is helping me too. Because even though it sounds like I have it all figured out, I'm afraid of wearing around others and in public too. I'm still doing it, but the uneasiness of being discovered and general feelings of weirdness about embracing this bizarre aspect of myself continue. But that's what this place is for. We prop each other up and support and reinforce our own harmless and calming habits. It's a rough world out there. If you find a way to make it easier and it hurts nobody, friggin' DO IT!

Sometimes the though of i hate myself comes ouout of nowhere. And could be connect. To diaper. But. I think adisc is helping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back