Putting yourself in situations regarding diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rideoflife1000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I went down to local Senior center today and asked about assistance for adult diapers, because I was craving them really badly and low on money. They had no problem supplying me with a pack of diapers, and even tried giving me more than I really needed. It was awesome and I enjoy putting myself through those types of situations. Anybody else enjoy similar encounters?

Are you incontinent? If not thats stealing from charity. This isn't putting yourself in a situation of embarrassment, this is taking supplies away from people in need so you can get your kicks. And the fact you are smugly proclaiming this like it's some great thing to do, that just adds to the confirmation your moral compass is not pointing due North.

Last edited:
No, taking advantage of people like this is not awesome. It is actually a pretty crummy thing to do.

Don't ask a charity for diapers unless you have a medical need for them, and you can't afford to pay for them yourself.

Simply wanting them really badly does not qualify as a need. Neither does being an exhibitionist! Only actual incontinence qualifies as a need.

Doing this, only for people to later find out you're not incontinent, is how the AB/DL community gets a bad name.

Don't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back