Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Imaginary friends...

  1. #1

    Default Imaginary friends...

    Does anyone still have them, especially as a little? I started talking to mine around twelvish or younger. They are based on these trains that went by my house at one time (we've moved since that time though). Two of my very best ones are Veronykah and Joey. I don't really feel giving an entire monologue persona of them both... XD But yeah. When I was about two to five, I had one based on Elmo. My most fondest memory of him that I still think of to this day is... that he was going to run away. So, I told him if he did that I would handcuff us together before he tried... I WAS LITTLE OKAY. ;w;

    So, do you still have them? If not, did you have them when you were younger?

  2. #2

    Default

    I still have mine. She came about when I felt my emptiest. I require emotional support more than a normal adult should. Her name is Misty. She is modeled after the Pokémon Misty. I adored her as ten year old. She helps keep my self esteem up. I honestly thought I was losing my mind when she first came around. I've learned to live with her by my side and it's been pretty great knowing I have my own personal cheerleader in my corner.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by KryanAshford View Post
    I still have mine. She came about when I felt my emptiest. I require emotional support more than a normal adult should. Her name is Misty. She is modeled after the Pokémon Misty. I adored her as ten year old. She helps keep my self esteem up. I honestly thought I was losing my mind when she first came around. I've learned to live with her by my side and it's been pretty great knowing I have my own personal cheerleader in my corner.
    Yeah, that's how Joey and Veronykah are like with me. Sometimes, Joey will test my anxiety a lot... but he's really got his own share of problems as well though. I try not to hold it against him. Veronykah is sort of a diva at times, but she's also a good person. Mine actually help fill the void in not having real life friends as well, especially when I'm out and about with my family too. I've tried to get rid of them as well... but that never works because I'm so used to them being around now. I decided to just let them stick around instead. They're like the brother and sister that I never had growing up too... and I think that's another reason.

  4. #4

    Default

    I tried that too. But I keep finding myself in a place where Misty was either needed or helpful. I just love having her around now.

  5. #5

    Default

    I have an imaginary friend who follows me everywhere. His name is Bob, and he came around when I was twelve. We talk to each other all the time, and if we're ever apart, even for a few moments, it feels very strange, like a large piece of me is missing. He likes to play daddy for me when I'm little, and is a reassuring presence for me when I get anxious or overwhelmed, which happens a lot more than I'd like.

  6. #6

    Default

    I have a 'voice' in my head that I talk to but I do not consider it an imaginary friend. The voice is something my ying to its yang (or whatever).

    As far as I remember, I never had an imaginary friend.

  7. #7

    Default Imaginary friends...

    I talk to my pooh bear


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    jamila

    Default

    All those so-called 'normal' people would say you lot are schizophrenic, but because I'm far from being 'normal' I think you are adorable

    I never had an imaginary friend (unless you consider alter-egos to 'imaginary friends' or vice versa) However, I have been having running monologues with my two bears for decades...and decades...and decades.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by jamila View Post
    All those so-called 'normal' people would say you lot are schizophrenic, but because I'm far from being 'normal' I think you are adorable

    I never had an imaginary friend (unless you consider alter-egos to 'imaginary friends' or vice versa) However, I have been having running monologues with my two bears for decades...and decades...and decades.
    Actually, I know my imaginary friends aren't real. I'm just super attached to them and ca't let them go. :P

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by AdorbzLittleGirl View Post
    Actually, I know my imaginary friends aren't real. I'm just super attached to them and ca't let them go. :P
    Same here

Similar Threads

  1. Imaginary Friend
    By Shyanne in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-Jul-2015, 07:32
  2. Imaginary friends Had/Have/Still have them
    By tai in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-Dec-2014, 03:43
  3. Imaginary friends
    By MatalicPebble in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 23-May-2014, 03:18
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-Jul-2011, 05:24
  5. imaginary games
    By baby_mike in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 26-May-2008, 14:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.