Man Fakes Autism In Order To Have Diaper Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty sure this guy lived in NH at one point, and was arrested twice for the same thing.

this is also a past thread, and I believe this happened back in 2010?

Ugh. See, this is the kind of thing that grinds my gears! People think they can take on a disorder, like autism, just to get what they want! I'm professionally diagnosed with autism, and this is something I would never do. It really hurts people like us because it increases the ignorance of others in thinking we would do stuff like this. -____-;

That is incredibly creepy.

Whoa

Cereal said:
That is incredibly creepy.

Whoa

The guy alone looks fucking creepy :)

Looks like something off a "master villain movie" yes, they finally changed my diaper, MUWAHAHAHHAHAHA.

On the bright side, he won't be wearing diapers for some time, some say to this day, he hasn't "changed" his dirty ways.

I'm not funny am I :(

Binary said:
On the bright side, he won't be wearing diapers for some time, some say to this day, he hasn't "changed" his dirty ways.

I'm not funny am I :(

I chuckled when I read the "I'm not funny am I" so yes you are.

I knew this story sounded familiar. And it was, considering the story is from 2010. So I knew about this for a while as this happened 7 years ago. The guy is terrible for so many different reasons, but at least this is old news and there isn't yet another instance of another creepy asshole doing this again. So that's a relief.

Gsmax said:
I knew this story sounded familiar. And it was, considering the story is from 2010. So I knew about this for a while as this happened 7 years ago. The guy is terrible for so many different reasons, but at least this is old news and there isn't yet another instance of another creepy asshole doing this again. So that's a relief.

I bet when the police came to arrest him, he "shat" himself.

At least next time, He'll learn to use the potty.

Jokes aside, It's messed up and gives us AB/DL's a bad reputation :p

I bet he cried like a baby at court, okay I'll stop with the bad jokes lol.

illegal for sure, false representation and most likely i'm guessing the guy get a bit excited, so..sexual deviancy? some form of sexual miscreant violation for sure.

I am officially diagnosed as Autistic.
This enraged me.
I hate disability pretenders/wannabes!
:wallbash:

caitianx said:
I am officially diagnosed as Autistic.
This enraged me.
I hate disability pretenders/wannabes!
:wallbash:

Yeah, I fucking hate it too, they cause so much damage towards the disabled.

That is really gross of him wow

I never knew such a pedophile existed until now. This also is a little bad press for the ABDL community; as many in the general population mistake the ABDL community as either infantilists or diaper fetishists and also more commonly associate the community with pedophilia; despite being told otherwise.

I am with caitianx on the Autism part of this article. Pretenders and usurpers only make things worse for people with Autism. Some USA home-front terrorists have been rumored by the general population to have Autism, which paint bulls-eyes on all Autistic people. Being Christian and Autistic isn't a good combination either, as many people who target Christians - also target the people who cannot defend themselves adequately either in court or in a personal combat situation which is usually associated with Autistic people as well. Persecution has been my daily life ever since the diagnosis; from my peers, my teachers and even my best friends at times would become a turncoat and back-stab my progress as a person.

AustinTheLionhearted said:
I never knew such a pedophile existed until now. This also is a little bad press for the ABDL community; as many in the general population mistake the ABDL community as either infantilists or diaper fetishists and also more commonly associate the community with pedophilia; despite being told otherwise.

I am with caitianx on the Autism part of this article. Pretenders and usurpers only make things worse for people with Autism. Some USA home-front terrorists have been rumored by the general population to have Autism, which paint bulls-eyes on all Autistic people. Being Christian and Autistic isn't a good combination either, as many people who target Christians - also target the people who cannot defend themselves adequately either in court or in a personal combat situation which is usually associated with Autistic people as well. Persecution has been my daily life ever since the diagnosis; from my peers, my teachers and even my best friends at times would become a turncoat and back-stab my progress as a person.

Was the guy creepy? Yes. A pedophile? Nothing in the article indicated that. Nowhere did it say he was attracted to actual children.

Note said:
People have often argued if the ABDL community is a magnet for pedophiles due to its nature. All you can do is keep making the distinction that the community is not affiliated with that demographic in any way, shape or form. Honestly I just hope there aren't people like that on this forum, but it wouldn't surprise me.

But no, the article never claimed he is one, nor does anyone really know.

I would like to point out that every "group" and culture has a range of people in them, obviously there are going to be a handful of pedophiles, murderers, fucked up people in every group. Though people often assume diapers = pedophilia. Generally for small minded people when they hear on the news, things such as a diaper fetishist was convicted of pedophila, they jump to the conclusion that all AB/DLs are pedophiles due to not understanding and not wanting to understand AB/DLism.

Obviously 99% of us aren't pedophiles, but I'm sure you'll find one or two people eventually, but even than I doubt you'll find pedophiles on AB/DL sites. there is probs a secret group or some shit hidden away in a backstreet ally or some crap lol.

Even though the article doesn't discuss the guy being a pedophile, This person has done a bit of damage to the community as people get the impression of, ABDLs are sickos who push there fetish onto others, which isn't true for 99% of us. A lot of people will get the impression of AB/DL = Creeps.

I have only met ONE AB/DL ever who turned out to be a pedophile. But then again, I guess there's A few in every community. The majority of us are harmless.

That man was/is sick and depraved to the 10th degree! you fake autism to get your diaper changed what the hell is wrong with people! I do remember this story online years ago it saddens and disgusts me as to how people can be just to get their jollies off! (excuse the expression but it's the truth.)

That was here time ago, if I remember correctly. In all senses... His "activity" is not only creepy, is something worse.

This is old news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back