Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abena, Tranquility, Rearz and ABU all have about the same absorbancy. 1300 mĺ (cc)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

xtrabulk said:
Any thoughts? Seems all are the same

http://www.bandzusa.com/Booster_Pads.html

Thoughts? Like what? Not very clear what you want to discuss. It's hard to give recommendations about booster pads except find one that works with your product, not all pads fit all briefs the same way, some are highly absorbent, but they leak out the sides. Some are too small and don't end up adding to the product if your "hose" wiggles off of it.

I'm saying it's interesting one supplier seems to distribute to multiple vendors. I wonder if some are the sme.

xtrabulk said:
I'm saying it's interesting one supplier seems to distribute to multiple vendors. I wonder if some are the sme.

Prevail supplies almost all of the generic diapers in supermarkets these days. Not that big a surprise.

Skip booster pads. They cost more than baby diapers, absorb less, and perform more poorly.

Slomo said:
Skip booster pads. They cost more than baby diapers, absorb less, and perform more poorly.

That they do, I prefer to opt for using tena or poise overnight pads on sale or sometimes walmarts overnight pads or some wall mart brand belted shields inside as the stuffers if the other is sold out as they don't always put enough on the shelfs. Walmarts incontinence isle is a fascinating selection and sometimes you'll find really good deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back