Thread: Any thoughts?

Abena, Tranquility, Rearz and ABU all have about the same absorbancy. 1300 mĺ (cc)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by xtrabulk View Post
    Any thoughts? Seems all are the same

http://www.bandzusa.com/Booster_Pads.html
    Thoughts? Like what? Not very clear what you want to discuss. It's hard to give recommendations about booster pads except find one that works with your product, not all pads fit all briefs the same way, some are highly absorbent, but they leak out the sides. Some are too small and don't end up adding to the product if your "hose" wiggles off of it.

I'm saying it's interesting one supplier seems to distribute to multiple vendors. I wonder if some are the sme.

Quote Originally Posted by xtrabulk View Post
    I'm saying it's interesting one supplier seems to distribute to multiple vendors. I wonder if some are the sme.
    Prevail supplies almost all of the generic diapers in supermarkets these days. Not that big a surprise.

Skip booster pads. They cost more than baby diapers, absorb less, and perform more poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    Skip booster pads. They cost more than baby diapers, absorb less, and perform more poorly.
    That they do, I prefer to opt for using tena or poise overnight pads on sale or sometimes walmarts overnight pads or some wall mart brand belted shields inside as the stuffers if the other is sold out as they don't always put enough on the shelfs. Walmarts incontinence isle is a fascinating selection and sometimes you'll find really good deals.