Favorite "Little" Snacks/foods

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdorbzLittleGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
My favorite little snacks are fishy crackers. :3 I also like fruit snacks as well. Oh, and Spaghetti O's and mac & cheese! What about you guys? ^w^

i like animal cookies, gumby bears and theething biscuits

Sent from my SM-P555Y using Tapatalk

I like spaghetti-o's, fruit snacks, gold fish, rice crispy treats, chicken noodle soup, squeeze packets, trix yogurt and tons of other stuff.

Mac & Cheese, Hot Dog's, Cheese Curls, baloney and cheese

Mac & cheese, hot dogs, and Dino nuggets actually any chicken nuggets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I eat the same stuff I always have, chicken, pizza, noodles. combos of the three.
This includes Mac and cheese, chicken nuggets/tenders/patties.
I'm perfectly fine with this stuff.
Steak tastes like, leather. Seafood makes me barf.

I also like gogurts... though, I'm not sure they count as little food. I also like cheese sticks and string cheese. :3 I love to peel the string cheese like a little kid. XD

So many grown up foods taste gross or flavourless. I've always liked little kid food more. I love Spaghetti-Os and meatballs, chocolate pudding, mac and cheese, grilled cheese and tomato soup, and of course candy!

Ever since I was a toddler, I always had a thing for hot dogs. Thank God I graduated to other stuff, like spaghetti and meatsauce, pizza and chicken nuggets. Soft pretzels and Colby cheese were my favorite snacks as a kid.

My favorites are probably chicken nuggets (there was time in my childhood that it was the only way my family could get me to eat any meat. I was a very picky eater) String Cheese, Yogurt covered raisins, Pierogies (for those who have never heard of these they are soft dough filled with mashed potatoes, onions and cheese), mac & cheese, toasted cheese, teddy grahams, fish sticks on occasion, and broccoli or cauliflower (never the two mixed) with a piece of american cheese mixed on it with a tiny bit of milk I know it's weird but I've loved it my entire life and any foods my grandma used to cook.

Looking back at the list, I really like cheese.

Graham crackers and baby carrots are my weaknesses. Although dunkaroos and fruit gushers are also in the running

Candy candy candy candy candy candycandycandycandy.

But seriously, did I mention candy?

dollifyme said:
dunkaroos

Had to check your profile - yep, Canadian. We haven't had those in the States in years.

I don't really eat certain foods to help me feel small but I guess some of my more childish choices would be chicken nuggets - ate those on Friday and Saturday actually, and when I was little they were the only thing I'd get in my Happy Meal - macaroni and cheese, and candy.

I guess that I am "The Cookie Monster".
:biggrin:

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Had to check your profile - yep, Canadian. We haven't had those in the States in years.

I don't really eat certain foods to help me feel small but I guess some of my more childish choices would be chicken nuggets - ate those on Friday and Saturday actually, and when I was little they were the only thing I'd get in my Happy Meal - macaroni and cheese, and candy.

Aweh it makes me sad that yall haven't had those in the states for ages :(
Chicken nuggets are good though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back