Fiance is moving in diapers moving out

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFamousMrEd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Title says it all . My fiance is moving to the Usa from the Philippines next week after a long visa process and it is very exciting ! I have already told her that I enjoy diapers and she is supportive and I believe a bit curious based on conversations we've had . Looking forward to exploring that in the future but that will be another time!

Which leads me to my dilemma I rent a room and I will have no room for my stash any longer when she arrives next week so I must get rid of what I have . I do not want to sell them and it would kill me to throw them out so if someone in the SF bay area (north bay , or I work in the peninsula area )can use them I would love to give them to someone who can use them. The stash has 30 abu preschool cloth backed 10 abu simple all size extra large and sealed plus 4 other loose xl diapers (plastic backed) I can't recall the brand .Pm me and let me know if your interested. Mods if this is not ok let me know .

TheFamousMrEd said:
Title says it all . My fiance is moving to the Usa from the Philippines next week after a long visa process and it is very exciting ! I have already told her that I enjoy diapers and she is supportive and I believe a bit curious based on conversations we've had . Looking forward to exploring that in the future but that will be another time!

Which leads me to my dilemma I rent a room and I will have no room for my stash any longer when she arrives next week so I must get rid of what I have . I do not want to sell them and it would kill me to throw them out so if someone in the SF bay area (north bay , or I work in the peninsula area )can use them I would love to give them to someone who can use them. The stash has 30 abu preschool cloth backed 10 abu simple all size extra large and sealed plus 4 other loose xl diapers (plastic backed) I can't recall the brand .Pm me and let me know if your interested. Mods if this is not ok let me know .

Really? She ALREADY KNOWS, and yet you think you can't have any diapers in YOUR OWN house???

Just some advice from one who's tried to give it up...if you really like diapers, giving them up will really eat at you. It's part of who you are. Embrace it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I know it's not optimal , it's like I said I'm renting a small room (thanks baby area prices) and space is at a premium. I won't be giving them up I just won't be able to enjoy until we can move to our own place in a few months. We also talked about it and until we do move out we agreed to hold off. I will be back in the future.

TheFamousMrEd said:
Yeah I know it's not optimal , it's like I said I'm renting a small room (thanks baby area prices) and space is at a premium. I won't be giving them up I just won't be able to enjoy until we can move to our own place in a few months. We also talked about it and until we do move out we agreed to hold off. I will be back in the future.

That doesn't necessarily mean you have to get rid of your stash though. You could probably store them away in a Rubbermaid container or something of the like and place them aside until the time is right when your moving.

yeah I would stuff them into a plastic box and store that, it would be easy to find a place that few amount of diapers, my hoard on the other hand I would need to rent a storage unit lol

You could donate them to goodwill or other local assistance company, when ever I try new diapers and they do not fit our local bible society will accept sealed and un sealed adult diapers especially premium diapers.

While I'm in the Bay Area myself (East Bay), I don't need any diapers, I have plenty right now. I understand the OP's point--Bay Area rents are sky high, and the small places you get for those prices are tough to find space for everything you have. If you're directly in SF, you can be talking several thousand a month for a one bedroom apartment that is barely big enough to hold a bed, bathroom, stove, mini-fridge, and television. My recommendation is that if there is no storage space available, either do what you're doing here (you can also join the San Francisco Bay Area discussion group and post there) or look into donating to a local charity.

I'm in the north bay.
I can't use XL diapers (too big for me), but I can offer temporary storage if you want. PM me for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back