Does anyone listen to 'little' music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdorbzLittleGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I like to listen to Radio Disney Junior. I was wondering if anyone else enjoyed listening to 'little' music as well. Basically, music that's more meant for much younger kids... do you listen to any of them? I actually have Genevieve Goings on my nano. She's really sweet too because I've talked to her on a few occasions via her facebook page. :3

But yeah... does anyone listen to 'little' music?

I usually listen to 80s music, but when I play I just turn on Disney Junior, or Discovery Family when MLP is on.

In my car I have a disney classic collection of three discs that have a ton of original disney songs and a disney treasury that has a bunch more. I listen to them all the time. I haven't listened to radio disney in years, I don't like the modern stuff just the soundtrack songs.

The only time I would listen to little music is if it's on a TV show. Other than that I listen to folk, some rap, rock, and metal.

LittleAndrea said:
In my car I have a disney classic collection of three discs that have a ton of original disney songs and a disney treasury that has a bunch more. I listen to them all the time. I haven't listened to radio disney in years, I don't like the modern stuff just the soundtrack songs.

Radio Disney Junior is actually for younger audiences. They play some disney classics, as well as also playing songs younger kids would like. However, it's only currently available via app or iheartradio.

I listen to songs from My Little Pony, Barney, Sesame Street, Bear in the Big Blue House, and Disney movies on youtube on a fairly regular basis. I also really love the Land Before Time soundtracks. I have at least one song from every movie up to number 11 memorized.

Wuggle said:
I listen to songs from My Little Pony, Barney, Sesame Street, Bear in the Big Blue House, and Disney movies on youtube on a fairly regular basis. I also really love the Land Before Time soundtracks. I have at least one song from every movie up to number 11 memorized.

omg my favorite song from LBT is Big Water! :D I really love that one a lot. I also like Friends for Dinner. Basically, The Mysterious Island was my most favorite movie ever. XD

I listen to a lullaby station on TuneIn when I go to bed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I listen to Trance and 80's from when I was younger, does that count?

I am collecting lullaby CDs in my car and play them when I drive and I also keep a paci in my car for when I drive to

Wyatte said:
I am collecting lullaby CDs in my car and play them when I drive and I also keep a paci in my car for when I drive to

I'd be afraid I was setting myself up to fall asleep behind the wheel. :p

Normally I would be but because of recent events it helps me focus and keeps me calm

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

diapernh said:
I listen to a lullaby station on TuneIn when I go to bed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, that was a good tip. I need to try that. Thanks for sharing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back