Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everything at ABU is out of stock

Default Everything at ABU is out of stock

I need me some LittlePaws. I just got some birthday money and I am really wanting to get some. Anyone know when they will restock?

I've never understood why they always wait till they are out of stock before reodering. You'd think they would know by now that when at a minimum amount they will run out before their next order comes in.

Guess I got my order just in time. Got them last week.

I have been waiting to order some space diapers for awhile as well, hopefully there is a restock soon. It seems like several places ran out of stock of diapers all at once. I think the reason ABU is out right now is because of the tape issues, and they switched to a new tape manufacturer which I would imagine has slowed diaper production down as everything is being converted over.

been wanting to try their SDK's out but they only have the half case orders atm and I don't have the money for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    I've never understood why they always wait till they are out of stock before reodering. You'd think they would know by now that when at a minimum amount they will run out before their next order comes in.
    I'm guessing there just might be more demand then the suppliers can fill

I already spent my money on an accessory for my camera :P

I am very hopeful with the new clear tapes being introduced ABU can get to a point of all 4 sizes being continually available in all locations (understand not the Barebums which are in Med/Large.)

I do have faith they are definitely trying to have stock available to avoid disappointment and I bet to make money.

Looks like they have some now, if you are looking for either medium or large.

What I don't understand is why they offer the Little Pawz as part of the mixed case package, but you can't get them with the mixed half-case, which is what I really want (along with some Cushies, which I'd have to wait to come into stock again anyway in my size).

their products are probably manufactured in china so theres a majortime frame between ordering manufacuring to shipping, shipping alone can take over 30 to 60 days to arrive by container ship.
    they alao probably have to prepay in full when they send in the order and then have to wait for their place in line for the plant to manufacture the diapers. I doupt they have their own equipment and factory.