• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New and shy little

Status
Not open for further replies.

little3girl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi, my name is Nicole. I am an outgoing professional who works in a library full time. I love reading, of course. I am a newbie to the ABDL/little scene. I am interested in regressing to a little girl wearing and wetting diapers at home and sucking on my thumb or paci. In my spare time, I like to volunteer, watch movies (especially documentaries), travel, read, and cook. I consider myself a total nerd. I am looking for support and friendship in the ADISC community - through conversations and lurking. No one IRL knows about this side of my life.

Hello Little3girl,
welcome to the group, I'm sure as you dig deeper into the forums and various groups that you will find the support and friendship that you seek. For many people starting out can be a lonely time, all i can say is that ADISC is the best group I have ever come across on the web. So feel to browse and even add a post or two. Good luck with your new life and welcome again.

Hi Nicole..... what are a couple of ur most fav authors? I like chuck palinuik(misspelled probably). Anne rice and some (not many) of Stephen King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back