What are your favorite stuffies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdorbzLittleGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I can't name all of my favorites, but I currently adore my mermaid ad pirate girl plushies. I also have a unicorn plushie as well. Another one I really adore is my Espeon plush because she's associated with my bf. We have this thing where I'm espeon, and he's Umbreon. :3 My Axel plushie is also literally my very best friend. I've had him since 2009, and he was my first convention plushie as well!

My No. 1 plushie is Maf-Maf, my big teddy bear. Moose type A and Moose type B are moosie plushies, and they squeak. I also have Fluppy the dog, Lamb and Harry the Bunny and my wife and I have Pockets, a plushie dog with pockets and hidden spaces. He holds the clicker to our bar speaker to the wide screen. He's actually very helpful.

My favorites are the ones I have on my bed: Marshall from PAW Patrol, Shippo from Inuyasha, Gidget from The Secret Life of Pets, Blue and Magenta from Blue's Clues, Simba from The Lion King, and a white horse.

I only have 2 plushies, well 3 if you count the substitute plushie. They are Lar-lar the larvitar, and Nommies the tyrunt.
c4297baf2ffed3e8059afee6e4b68056.jpg

dogboy said:
My No. 1 plushie is Maf-Maf, my big teddy bear. Moose type A and Moose type B are moosie plushies, and they squeak. I also have Fluppy the dog, Lamb and Harry the Bunny and my wife and I have Pockets, a plushie dog with pockets and hidden spaces. He holds the clicker to our bar speaker to the wide screen. He's actually very helpful.

which moose was it that liked horror movies?

Last edited:
My favorite is my Tails plush which always lays on my pillow

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

My favorite, is only one I have at the moment. a Pooh Bear from when I was younger that i got out of storage :p

whisper.jpg

This is my best friend Whisper. He's a dragon, and I made him myself (which is why he looks a little amorphous). He used to be white, but he's pretty grey these days. Whisper may not look like much, but he's actually quite ferocious towards people who pose a threat to me. He breathes ice rather than fire, so he's a little non-traditional. He comes with me everywhere in my bag, including to work. He's usually happy to hang out in there during the day, but he comes out to play during therapy appointments, and sometimes when he knows others won't see him, like in dark movie theaters.

My favorite right now is my brown bunny -

Aside from her, I have a green frog, Frosty, clownfish, and Snoopy in my apartment. I have several others still at my parents' house, which I'll probably bring down here eventually.

Wuggle said:
View attachment 29253

This is my best friend Whisper. He's a dragon, and I made him myself (which is why he looks a little amorphous). He used to be white, but he's pretty grey these days. Whisper may not look like much, but he's actually quite ferocious towards people who pose a threat to me. He breathes ice rather than fire, so he's a little non-traditional. He comes with me everywhere in my bag, including to work. He's usually happy to hang out in there during the day, but he comes out to play during therapy appointments, and sometimes when he knows others won't see him, like in dark movie theaters.

Awwwww. What a little cutie! <3

I also forgot to mention my pound puppy. My grandfather got him for me as a baby. Now, he passed away when I was still very young. My mom always told me was my guardian angel, and I also had this feeling that I've known him my entire life as well. I can sense him when times get really bad too. My pound puppy sits up on my bed post and keeps away all the bad things when I sleep. >w<

I found myself a Raichu stuffy. He sleeps on my bed and watches the place while I'm away

Mine is bear bear teddy bear

Wolfie is my favourite
9367528ffa8f29a37192dd980b8ef00a.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I have Several stuffies, A Pichu Plush which I got the Idea from https://youtu.be/iUxJAq6fxYI, A doll which I named Little Rachel, A dog named Buster, and an Angel Bear named Halo, But my favorite is my stuffed bear named Doug.

Mickey Mouse of course. I have Pluto, Donald, Minnie, Daisy, Goofy. Plus Winnie the pooh, Oswald, and Olaf.

My favorites are my butterfly pillow pet, an ultra ball, and a master ball.

Photo on 5-17-17 at 6.02 PM.jpg

My Build-a-Bear I named Emerald after my sister is my favorite.

Plushies are great, my favorite is a handmade Fluttershy Pony plushie. She is just perfect for cuddles.

AdorbzLittle said:
Awwwww. What a little cutie! <3

I also forgot to mention my pound puppy. My grandfather got him for me as a baby. Now, he passed away when I was still very young. My mom always told me was my guardian angel, and I also had this feeling that I've known him my entire life as well. I can sense him when times get really bad too. My pound puppy sits up on my bed post and keeps away all the bad things when I sleep. >w<

That's neat :) It's nice to think your puppy is helping your grandfather keep an eye on you.

20170517_190522.jpg

These are my favorite girls

Nyx, Alexis, Brittany, Samantha, Tammy, and Maddie

mine is named Leppy

20170514_141529.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back