"Little" Activities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdorbzLittleGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
What are some of your favorite "little" activities? I love coloring! I also love to watch little kid stuff, as well as movies. I'm interested to know more because of the story I'm writing about a ddlb relationship. I need ideas for what my character can do with/without his daddy. X3

I like to snuggle wolfie and watch tv.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

I like to cuddle with my boyfriend and watch cartoons in my onesie.

Sitting down with a bottle and a plush watching Blue's Clues.

AdorbzLittle said:
What are some of your favorite "little" activities? I love coloring! I also love to watch little kid stuff, as well as movies. I'm interested to know more because of the story I'm writing about a ddlb relationship. I need ideas for what my character can do with/without his daddy. X3

I think anything can be a Daddy & little activity as long as you can maintain the dynamic through it... Daddy can be nurturing, guiding, teaching, discipling as well... I think cooking and eating together would make a good basis for a ddlb scene? From a writers point of view there's lots of different actions, and it has a natural progress: shopping, preping, cooking, eating, washing up... playing hide and seek in the supermarket, lb being told he's too little to use sharp knives and to keep away from the stove, daddy giving him something simple and safe to do to help, daddy helping little one to eat and wiping his face, daddy letting little one splash around with water and make bubbles with washing up liquid...

Now I wish I had a daddy who would make dinner with me :wub:

MsClara said:
I think anything can be a Daddy & little activity as long as you can maintain the dynamic through it... Daddy can be nurturing, guiding, teaching, discipling as well... I think cooking and eating together would make a good basis for a ddlb scene? From a writers point of view there's lots of different actions, and it has a natural progress: shopping, preping, cooking, eating, washing up... playing hide and seek in the supermarket, lb being told he's too little to use sharp knives and to keep away from the stove, daddy giving him something simple and safe to do to help, daddy helping little one to eat and wiping his face, daddy letting little one splash around with water and make bubbles with washing up liquid...

Now I wish I had a daddy who would make dinner with me :wub:

omg that sounds really cute! :O In the sequel, I plan having "daddy" take him to Disney World for the first time. X3 I just have to get through the first book before anything.

I'm generic. I just sit in my wet diaper, or lay in bed with Mickey Mouse. I have toys I can play a little bit with too.

I've always loved cartoons and there are several I watch in the morning like "The Floogels", "Noddy, Toyland Detective" and "Lilly's Driftwood Bay" if I can find it. I love riding my bike and I often ride diapered.

I love cuddling with my studies and watching cartoons.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back