• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm just a new Little~

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdorbzLittleGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I recently discovered that I am a little, and I was hoping to learn more. :3 I hope to meet some good friends here as well! My favorite things are Disney Junior, MLP:FiM, Pokémon and Loki. Oh, and I also love stuffed animals! I have a mild form of autism, so don't be surprised if I'm not overly social. XD

AdorbzLittle said:
I recently discovered that I am a little, and I was hoping to learn more. :3 I hope to meet some good friends here as well! My favorite things are Disney Junior, MLP:FiM, Pokémon and Loki. Oh, and I also love stuffed animals! I have a mild form of autism, so don't be surprised if I'm not overly social. XD

Hey there Adorbz!

I'm sure you find some friends - nearly everyone loves their stuffies and cartoons here! Also there are a couple of groups for users with Autism - find them here along with lots of others :)

If you don't mind me asking, is there a story to how you discovered you were a little?

MsClara said:
Hey there Adorbz!

I'm sure you find some friends - nearly everyone loves their stuffies and cartoons here! Also there are a couple of groups for users with Autism - find them here along with lots of others :)

If you don't mind me asking, is there a story to how you discovered you were a little?

Not really. I mean, a lot of it is just autism-related. I just sort of realized it when I put things together about how I tend to act and stuff. ^^

It's great that you're open minded and follow what you enjoy and how you want to be - I hope it brings you a lot of happiness :)

Hello AdorbzLittle. I'm new here too. I just wanted to say hi and to tell you that I love flutter shy to death. If you could come alive as your favourite character I would be fluttershy.

I hope you like it here and after being here just a week I know that you are going to come across some of the most amazing and lovely people here.

jami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back