diapers per day

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 5 times per day.

I tend to have at least

- change out of my overnight, shower, change into my day diaper

- two changes during the day

- change into my overnight

The number of diapers I go through on average is slowly creeping up because my wetting is getting heavier and more consistent as my body continues to acclimatise, so I'm compensating by wearing thicker diapers, boosting them, etc.

I also now have messing accidents so that's occasionally one or two extra diapers.

I'm fortunate in that I live in the UK and referred myself to the local Continence service They sent me a 3 day diary to keep of my wetting pattern and once that was returned to them, they started supplying pads (initially), once i had a full urodynamics test and saw a urologist, they upgraded the pads to a mix of pads and disposable nappies, but since developing a spinal problem and diabetic neuropathy that has now been changed to full time nappies, all of which are provided free of charge. The only problem I have now is storage, as they drop off 2 months supply at once which averages out at 18 packs of 28 nappies for heavy wetters.

Wow so many others like me who can just wear one comfy nappy per day, yup, I just wear 1 Nappy to bed and that's all, I spend the whole day just waiting and waiting to put one on, I seriously absoloutely love my nappy (I know I'm on a Diaper Lover forum) but I loooooove Nappies! Haha :) I have about 14 hours to wait to get comfy tonight, just threw away a clumpy ABU, clumped once again.

If its a day im off work i go through 3-4 diapers. If its a day i do work i go through 1-2 diapers

Probably about three to four. It really depends on your personal needs.

Usually 3 or 4.

Just put my nappy on and am snuggled up in bed, I am in heaven.

It varies a lot for me, can be anything between one and five in a day. Sometimes the only "accident" I have is immediately on waking up. Other days my bladder leaks all day. Yesterday I used four. Today, I've been dry since 7.30am and it's now 3.30pm.

Hi, 2-3 days a week, I only put on adiaper after work and a fresh one for bedtime. On days I wear a diaper towork and on weekends, I go through3-4 diapers. So, generally 18 -24 a week.

Since I'm IC, average is three per day. But can be augmented with boosters (inserts) as I need.

Andrew, this varies for me depending on my diaper choice. I choose between cheap Assurance brand diapers from the big box store, and I order Abenas and other good diapers for variety, and my bed time diaper is a ConfiDry. Some days I wear better diapers such as Abenas more often, or even allow myself a ConfiDry or two during the day. Some days Ijust wear Assurance and a booster pad, so it varies, but I always seem to go through20-24 adult diapers a week.

I go through 4 to 5 diapers every 24 hours.

I'm not IC.

This is my first ever weekend of wearing continuously. It has been interesting - I've found I need 3 M4s a day plus cloth at night. At a pinch I probably could get by with 2 during the day by pushing them to the limit.

I'd generate a lot of rubbish if I did it full-time.

being dual incontinent i wear 24/7, so i wear anywhere from 3-5 diapers a day is my normal range

I have 2-3 changes per day. I use average of 4 diapers per change, so 8 - 12 diapers per day. Cost runs .15-.25 per diaper, so .60 - $1.0 per change/$3.00 day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back